Reviews for So Out of Your League
Soleil chapter 8 . 7/9
If I tried to describe how much I love this story, we'd be here for a while.
Seriously though, you are hilarious! God, this story makes me laugh so hard!
Lucas, you can hang your bunny picture on MY fridge~!
lolita-glaceon chapter 8 . 7/7
Not sure what I missed in the 9th entry for this story, but when first saw that this fanfic updated, I was extremely happy. I've been looking forward on what will happen next for months. I really hope you'll update again. Good luck~
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 9 . 7/7
And I'm own of the followers who got an unpleasant reply to an unpleasant review for a chapter update. Not exactly sure what else to say here, that's really the only thing.

That, and if you really didn't care about the person's comment, you wouldn't have made a super special chapter to solely reply to it.

I hope a real chapter does come out soon, good luck and ignore the hateful nonnies.
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/16
i stopped reading because you made pauly 'the bitchy girlfriend character' like, in all honesty; that is SO Played out. i dont care if you hate paula; just because you hate paula doesn't mean you can make her a bitch 'cause you don't like. Paula is one of those typically-sweet characters; whether you like her or not is NO excuse to make her THAT GIRL THAT HATES ON THAT ONE PERSON WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS A CRUSH ON HER BOYFRIEND. You can make paula ness's gf. FINE. u can make ness break up w/ her so he can date lucas. FINE. BUT YOU CAN NOT MAKE PAULA, KIND AND LOVING GIRL FROM TWOSON, WHO RUNS POLESTAR PRESCHOOL, A BITCH. FUCK. YOU!
JustMe. Hi chapter 8 . 6/7
AAAAHHHH please update again! Please! This is the most amazing thing in the net! Do it for me and everyone else but mostly me cause I'm special.
Please!
noamiimaon chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Ermmm... not that It /truly/ matters, but Instead of 'defIantly I thInk you meant 'defInItely'. -w-'''
SkittySaysMeow chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
I'm with you on this one...
what just happened?
Bi-polar, much? XD
I actually love how you've done this, though. There are 2 possibilities:
1. This fanfic is incredibly unique and original, with cliques and bitchy ness and stuff.
or 2. I haven't read as many fanfics as I think and this is everywhere.
I'm willing to bet it's no. 1 though, so I must give you praise for this masterpiece! I really love this so far! I look forward to any updates in the future, if you so choose to!
SkittySaysMeow chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
The character Red is with MUST be Blue! :D
See, this is easier for me because you don't know whether I mean japanese-female blue or rest-of-the-world male blue! :D
Watch them both be wrong...
SkittySaysMeow chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I can't help but think you were on a slight sugar high when writing this. Or just high XD
It's a good thing though, don't worry! It was hilarious! XD
Amethyst-RoseBlood chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
I really love your story! Especially your Lucas!
They way you potray Lucas is great. c':
I hope you'll continue sometime!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Please update
jerp13 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
you cant just stop like this! pleeeeeaaase! (i know, 2 years, but on can only dream right?)
sirius1696 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Come back, when you get the chance. I really like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
This school reminds me of the Wayside books, you know the insane school that was built on its side and had insane people for faculty and students.