Reviews for The Silence in Sound
Moonumb chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
What I would LOVE to see next lesson is how Natalie would get rid of Raff! And how Keith would start school...
alyaJackson chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
update more
jhosk chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I love your Keith stories. Please, please. please continue writing and complete your many Keith stories..
Jester-Dream chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
You're more than welcome! I loved the chapter by the way. It was so cute and so into character with the small comments like "you stupid jerk" haha! Can't wait until the next chapter. It's so interesting! I should be updating mine as soon as dell gives me my computer back! God Bless.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
:) How about Natalie's sign something for the first time. great chapter.
acciodanrad9 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I love that Keith is going to Natalie's school! I loved how excited he seemed about it. I'm a little worried, though, that it won't be easy as it seems and something bad might happen. This was a great chapter. You always do such a great job with the dialogue between Natalie and Keith. It's probably hard to write them signing all the time, but it always flows so well!

I can't wait to see what you have planned next! Update soon! :)
gallifirey chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
I loved this chapterā€¦ so sad and I feel bad for Keith. :(
As for ideas, I don't really know. Maybe have something happen with the tumor in his head that causes him to be hospitalized. lots of drama and sadness and awesome stuff like that. :D
Sorry I haven't been reviewing very much.
acciodanrad9 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I really liked this chapter! I liked all the thoughts Keith was having; it felt like I got to know him more. He seems very lonely though. I'm sure Natalie will change this! I want to hug him. Hmmm...I'll def. think about some ideas and let you know if I come up with anything! I love this story; please update soon! :)
Jester-Dream chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
This is the story I've been waiting on! It truly is! I will try and think of suggestions for you. I don't think I'll be able to help though but maybe so..
acciodanrad9 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Aww I really like this chapter! It may be my favorite. :) I'm looking forward to see how you build Natalie and Keith's relationship. Please update soon! :) Oh, and I loved how Keith showed Natalie how to sign a big word, that was so adorable!
Jester-Dream chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
So sweet and romantic in a Keith sorta-way. The necklace scene was defiantly an "aww" worthy moment! Good to see ya update!
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Cute.
Actually... sad, but you write it well.

-Taylor Tonks
gallifirey chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Oh Natalieā€¦ you're so cute with your mess-ups.
Great chapter, and I can't wait for the pier!
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Wow, this is pretty good. A different twist on the actual storyline.

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
Jester-Dream chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Aww. I think it's going to be a sweet time, even if Keith doesn't think so at the Pier! I like Henry's personality - so upbeat!

Keep going. It's great!