Reviews for Ghostly Reunions
Nightwing237 chapter 22 . 4/16
Update please!
please continue the story PLEASE!
Gemini97 chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Finally got the time to read this chapter! I've got winter break to thank for that!

Ah, Danny, it's a good thing you fluently speak Vladinese, so you could translate that text message! XD And Harry Potter spells for the win!

And oh, that cliffhanger! Vladdie's not happy! I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope the next chapter comes soon! But, I can definitely understand if that's not in the cards for you right now. Heaven knows I know what that's like! But, anyways, great as usual! Until next time!
truephan chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Another good chapter. I really enjoyed it. And I love cliff hangers, so no complaints there. truephan
Calypso chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
O. MY. GO. REALLY! CLIFFHANGER!?
Calypso chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Omg this is after checkmate
Ninuhuju chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Ooooo! Busted!
PredatorPuck chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Huh so Danny's mascot little badger huh
PredatorPuck chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Ah yeas bringing back some old memory from checkmate
PredatorPuck chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Doesn't look like danny but idk it's probably because I'm looking with phone
PredatorPuck chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Hmm psychic or magical? But saw that coming few chapter away
PredatorPuck chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Not really exciting chapter but yeah good job
PredatorPuck chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
You know what?! I hope you don't end your stories tragically like pearl and the whoever te other author was, cause that would totally suck
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Ok my previous comment was kind of stupid, haha I didn't read the AN so sue me, but you are making good sequel anyway
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Hmm is this sequel to checkmate? Isn't checkmate belong to that pearlsomethinganother girl? Well credibility aside your story seems interesting