Reviews for Ghostly Reunions
Poison Soul chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
Ok, in all honesty, this is one of my favorite fan fictions of Danny Phantom! It is amazingly well written and has an interesting storyline. This fanfic is also one of the reasons I decided to get an account, so I can follow it! Anyway, I hope this can be updated soon!
Krusher chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
When you said ''relationship'' in the summary, did you mean their hero/villain relationship? Or like a romantic relationship? I'm asking because I don't want to get halfway through your fic only to have it turn gay on me.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
why haven't you updated?
Lilly.Wulf chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
...at the part where you put that Danny choked, I couldn't help it.
I immediately imagined Danny choking cartoon style.
Just him sudDENLY GRABBING HIS THROAT AND THEN REACHING TO THE HEAVENS AS HE FALLS BACK...and the others just watching as it happens while they continue their conversation!*dying*
Guest chapter 22 . 9/6/2015
please continue the story PLEASE!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
hurry up and continue the story PLEASE!
Zander L. Jones chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
Oh my goodness! What a huge cliffhanger! I need more! Are Vlad and Danny going to fight because that'd be pretty sweet! UGH! I bet it was Frostigi who left the clues for them to find the Thermos and the scroll. However I'm not sure why the thermos is important at this point but I can't wait to find out!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
please continue the story as soon as you can PLEASE!
Nightwing237 chapter 22 . 4/16/2015
Update please!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
please continue the story PLEASE!
Gemini97 chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Finally got the time to read this chapter! I've got winter break to thank for that!

Ah, Danny, it's a good thing you fluently speak Vladinese, so you could translate that text message! XD And Harry Potter spells for the win!

And oh, that cliffhanger! Vladdie's not happy! I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope the next chapter comes soon! But, I can definitely understand if that's not in the cards for you right now. Heaven knows I know what that's like! But, anyways, great as usual! Until next time!
truephan chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Another good chapter. I really enjoyed it. And I love cliff hangers, so no complaints there. truephan
Calypso chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
O. MY. GO. REALLY! CLIFFHANGER!?
Calypso chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Omg this is after checkmate
Ninuhuju chapter 22 . 11/11/2014