Reviews for Winter sun
Kneazle-Chan chapter 1 . 2/16
I read this a long, LONG time ago, and only recently re-stumbled onto it. And I still love it as much as I did years ago! I like the passage of time in the short vignettes. Dean getting sick in Purgatory is an interesting idea. I'm a little sad this isn't longer, but it left off at a good place. The last lines were a perfect open-ended ending. I choose to believe Dean is alive! Nothing will convince me otherwise! :)

Thanks for writing this. Have a lovely day, evening, or night! :)
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Gah!
-SQ
ThePossessedWolf chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
That was so adorable and I love the things you write and your writing is so good and you write the characters perfectly and god, you are one of the most amazing fic writers ever!
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Woah. Gnarly. Loved it too, by the way. : D Poor unfortunate souls! At least they have each other.
Dean chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Darn it! What happens next or is that the end?
deangirl1985 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Why... My soul is now in half...!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. It is tenderly beautiful and touching sad.
DeansBabyBird
cdewinter78 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
REALLY enjoyed this - your english is excellent, I would not have been able it's not your first language. The pace and style of this piece is measured and flows perfectly... adds to the story too. Thanks for the read. Abi
redrosewolfess chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Q_Q that was worthy of tears...it was beautiful but really sad too...i'm going to pretend that I didn't read that last sentence though. It was a real kick at the end. :( but I loved it too! That's what I get for searching angst, haha
DarkRose4u chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wow, that was sooo good. It was very well written and I loved the ending. Thanks for posting! :)
Charlotta chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It's great, thank you.
I know also the german translate of your story, because my english is not so good to understand all of this.
I hope, that Dean will wake up - now!
MaverikFlame chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is sad but beautiful, and that ending broke my heart. Castiel taking care of Dean is so sweet, and my heart aches for him, poor thing.
blindkitten chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wait... wha... I don't... ahhhhh. WHAT WAS THAT ENDING?

XD Just kidding, it was amazing. I'm on the edge between shipping and not shipping Dean/Cas, so this amazing piece without any definite slash was awesome. And it was awesome in other ways - great writing and great interaction between Dean and Cas, and that ending (though it might have killed me) is genius. Loved it!
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The way this was wrote was very sad, but I loved it, I loved the idea that Dean's body wouldn't be able to handle Purgatory, and the last sentence just packs such an emotional punch. Also your English is top notch don't worry, just wish it was more than a one shot I guess but it did end nicely though, I'm adding this little gem to my favourites now :)
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aw, this broke my heart. I don't know which is sadder, that Castiel, in his condition, probably doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what happened to Dean or that he's in denial. Either way, the last sentense is very very sad.