Reviews for Winter sun
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Woah. Gnarly. Loved it too, by the way. : D Poor unfortunate souls! At least they have each other.
Dean chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Darn it! What happens next or is that the end?
deangirl1985 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Why... My soul is now in half...!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. It is tenderly beautiful and touching sad.
DeansBabyBird
cdewinter78 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
REALLY enjoyed this - your english is excellent, I would not have been able it's not your first language. The pace and style of this piece is measured and flows perfectly... adds to the story too. Thanks for the read. Abi
redrosewolfess chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Q_Q that was worthy of tears...it was beautiful but really sad too...i'm going to pretend that I didn't read that last sentence though. It was a real kick at the end. :( but I loved it too! That's what I get for searching angst, haha
DarkRose4u chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wow, that was sooo good. It was very well written and I loved the ending. Thanks for posting! :)
Charlotta chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It's great, thank you.
I know also the german translate of your story, because my english is not so good to understand all of this.
I hope, that Dean will wake up - now!
MaverikFlame chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is sad but beautiful, and that ending broke my heart. Castiel taking care of Dean is so sweet, and my heart aches for him, poor thing.
blindkitten chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wait... wha... I don't... ahhhhh. WHAT WAS THAT ENDING?

XD Just kidding, it was amazing. I'm on the edge between shipping and not shipping Dean/Cas, so this amazing piece without any definite slash was awesome. And it was awesome in other ways - great writing and great interaction between Dean and Cas, and that ending (though it might have killed me) is genius. Loved it!
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The way this was wrote was very sad, but I loved it, I loved the idea that Dean's body wouldn't be able to handle Purgatory, and the last sentence just packs such an emotional punch. Also your English is top notch don't worry, just wish it was more than a one shot I guess but it did end nicely though, I'm adding this little gem to my favourites now :)
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aw, this broke my heart. I don't know which is sadder, that Castiel, in his condition, probably doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what happened to Dean or that he's in denial. Either way, the last sentense is very very sad.
hermit chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
great little story. Interesting idea that Dean's body wouldn't be able to handle purgatory and it's so heartbreaking how Cas is waiting for Dean to wake up. :-( sniff.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I loved this, thanks for writing :)
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ohhhhh the pain in my heart. :c But this canters to all my angsty feels that I enjoy because I'm a masochist. Dean and Cas and Dean snuggling in Cas's lap and getting thrown into the water and going to sleep and not waking up...s-sob.

LONG LIVE THE PURGATORY STORIES.