Reviews for Triune
AlexisHari chapter 15 . 8/10
I admit that this is the story that made me fall in love with the whole concept of the unholy trinity. I hope you will find the inspiration to finish it. Either way, thank you so much for your work here.
Fantastic story. You're an incredible writer. Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope you've made a full recovery! I know it's been a long while since your last update, but just know there are still readers that are waiting for that happy ending! Hope to one day see the conclusion. Keep writing! You're a pro! :)
SuperNina chapter 15 . 5/25
Why did you stop?!
Bread chapter 15 . 3/30
Hey Miranda *waves* can you please update this story it is by far one of the best three-way fanfiction relationships I have ever read and I really miss reading it a lot. Much Love XOXO
1 Fan chapter 15 . 3/29
Somehow it always comes back to this. Honestly whenever I'm feeling angsty I come read this fic yet again. It really suprises me that my favourite fic is an unholy trinity one, but it's just so well written. I can't get over it.
playinitshady chapter 1 . 3/17
This story should be tagged as angst!
GayGleeGirls chapter 15 . 3/16
I read this whole story up til now today and I just love the effort you put into the relationship between each of the girls as well as their overall dynamic. This is so wonderfully almost canon and it makes me so happy (...and turned on). It's super sad you haven't updated in ages, I'd love to see you write them figure this out
Just came upon this beautiful gem :) thank u so much for writing this. I hope all is going well and I truly hope u finish this story. We all can relate that life gets in the way sometimes but this story is fantastic.

Bread chapter 15 . 1/24
Please finish it. I love this story because it is the best written love story among the Unholy Trinity and I would love to see how you would end this series. So PLEASE FINISH IT, Thank You. Much Love XOXO
kararoseboro chapter 15 . 1/10
Im literally begging you to please continue the story , just end it for me . I'm like losing my mind.
theevilsmurf88 chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
anxiously awaiting your next chapter I hope your wrist feels better soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Hope your wrist injury is better but it's been almost a year since your last update. Please come back and finish this story. It's a work of art and deserves to be completed.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
hope someone/thing will make Santana realize she's hurting everybody (something Quinn's accident?)
Poor Brittany :(
TGC chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
I reread this and again, I felt like I was actually feeling what each of the girls felt and it's all because of how well you've told their stories. It's been a while since you updated and I'm unsure when or if you'll finish but this story has a special place in my heart.
gogo-dancer2 chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
Dude! Your story is AWESOME!
I hope you are ok and you continue to write. Bad times happen, don't last.
Your talent is obvious.