Reviews for Triune
Just reread it again for the first time in years, it still moved me as much as it did before.

I still carry hope you'll finish this someday despite the show being over.
Bread chapter 15 . 5/2
Loyal reader is still here checking for updates every week :D /i hope your wrist is better by now. Update when you can. Much Love. XOXO
I hope almost 3 years is enough time for a wrist injury to heal, would love to have a conclusion to this emotional rollercoaster.
Raven chapter 15 . 3/14
Hey, hope your wrist is ok now. Its 2016 already and i am still waiting for the new chapter. I do honestly hope u did not just abandon this story because that will be sad :(

You are a good writer and you wrote a good story. Please do continue writing. Hope all goes well with your real life :)
Pls finish this! Hope your wrist is okay now
I realize that everyone loves Naya and Lea, but but just because you fantasize about Santana pinning you to the wall doesn't mean it is something the character would do. How a person behaves socially has nothing to do with what they need sexually. When it comes to intimate or emotional moments Naya played Santana extremely vulnerable and demure. Naya said she could call her own shots when it came to scenes with kissing and slows dancing. She never took lead and when she was doing the kissing it was very cutesy pecks. Britt was more aggressive. Quinn on the other hand was accused by all her boyfriends of being very controlling. Her make out with Sam was Dominatrix 101. She was on top barking orders and demanding that he say her name. Her bathroom liaisons with Rachel had a Cobra and the baby chick dynamic. And nobody ever acknowledges the fact that Rachel had a hard time keeping direct eye contact with Quinn and only Quinn through the entire series. Mainly when she was angry. Sexually submissive Santana would make the character more complex and interesting and in no way make her weak.
Morrigan Woolf chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
I admit that this is the story that made me fall in love with the whole concept of the unholy trinity. I hope you will find the inspiration to finish it. Either way, thank you so much for your work here.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
Fantastic story. You're an incredible writer. Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope you've made a full recovery! I know it's been a long while since your last update, but just know there are still readers that are waiting for that happy ending! Hope to one day see the conclusion. Keep writing! You're a pro! :)
SuperNina chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
Why did you stop?!
Bread chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
Hey Miranda *waves* can you please update this story it is by far one of the best three-way fanfiction relationships I have ever read and I really miss reading it a lot. Much Love XOXO
1 Fan chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Somehow it always comes back to this. Honestly whenever I'm feeling angsty I come read this fic yet again. It really suprises me that my favourite fic is an unholy trinity one, but it's just so well written. I can't get over it.
playinitshady chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
This story should be tagged as angst!
GayGleeGirls chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
I read this whole story up til now today and I just love the effort you put into the relationship between each of the girls as well as their overall dynamic. This is so wonderfully almost canon and it makes me so happy (...and turned on). It's super sad you haven't updated in ages, I'd love to see you write them figure this out
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
Just came upon this beautiful gem :) thank u so much for writing this. I hope all is going well and I truly hope u finish this story. We all can relate that life gets in the way sometimes but this story is fantastic.

Jlynn
Bread chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Please finish it. I love this story because it is the best written love story among the Unholy Trinity and I would love to see how you would end this series. So PLEASE FINISH IT, Thank You. Much Love XOXO