Reviews for Triune
M chapter 15 . 10/19/2017
It's been 5 years and I still miss this story so much
I still dream about it
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2017
Hey it kills me that I‘ll probably never know if these 3 get together in the end. Are u planning on finishing the story?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2017
UPDATE
Zubes chapter 15 . 7/13/2017
I'll guess you'll never will finish this... i just discovered it today and wanna knooow what happens!
overlyobsessedgirlfangirl chapter 15 . 7/10/2017
Hi! My name is Mia. I'm not even sure if you still check this account or not. I absolutely love love this story. I'm a huge Santana and brit shipper but something about this particular story really made me see the three of them in a poly relationship. The writing is so beautiful and well done! I need to know how the story ends and how they all come back together if possible? Or how they discuss how they have hurt each other. . .how Quinn feels like the other woman and how there is jealousy between Santana and Quinn but a lot of mutual admiration and awe. I don't know if this story is 100% discontinued but I'd love to know what you think anyone. And how you though the ending would go. I just want to know .

I'd love to see Brit acknowledge the ways she has hurt Santana because I feel like it seems like San is the bad guy but the three of them have all hurt one another. . .hmmm. Would love to hear back from you and congrats on being such a talented writer! I hope you are still writing even if it isn't fanficiton
Limn chapter 15 . 6/6/2017
A little heartbroken this stops here and so long ago.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 15 . 4/26/2017
Damn. You can't leave it there. Santana almost reached an epiphany about her feeling for both of them. It's stupid how they are both denying their own happiness. It's like they switched places with Brittney in the middle. They both think that they are stepping out of the way for the other because they aren't good enough alone and the other can fill that void better if not completely or she chose one over the other. I want to see the angst finally resolved. They are all in love with each other and need to admit it to each other. The whole story has been an exquisite piece of introspective drama and love among these three. You really explored some complicated nuances of feelings and relationship dynamics on top of a polyamorous relationship at its core. It was the story you wanted to tell and i enjoyed immensely even if it looks like it may never be finished. I would have like some more external forces on their relationship and broader character interaction, but that's just my preference. I still loved it all and sad we won't see the three of them finally and truly be together.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Wow. You may never read this, but i'm amazed by the relationship you've crafted here. You do a lot to portray the balance of personalities among them - both faults and virtues. They all contribute, compliment, and complete one another. Even their angst and argument has a sort of balance to it. it's one of the finest examples of polyamory I've ever read. It also had some of steamiest love scenes I've ever read as well. You have a gift for description.
TTshorty33 chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
fuck it been 3 years. u can still come back and finish it. please...
TTshorty33 chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
omg. seriously my heart hurts.. please tell us are going to finish this with a happy ending. polyamorous have santana Google it and then have someone examine her head with a brick. seriously hurting heart. I need fluff stat! I think it goes without saying considering the emotions u just inflicted but I'll say it anyways, u r damn good. now make it stop hurting and so depressing.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/14/2016
Just reread it again for the first time in years, it still moved me as much as it did before.

I still carry hope you'll finish this someday despite the show being over.
Bread chapter 15 . 5/2/2016
Loyal reader is still here checking for updates every week :D /i hope your wrist is better by now. Update when you can. Much Love. XOXO
Guest chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
I hope almost 3 years is enough time for a wrist injury to heal, would love to have a conclusion to this emotional rollercoaster.
Raven chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
Hey, hope your wrist is ok now. Its 2016 already and i am still waiting for the new chapter. I do honestly hope u did not just abandon this story because that will be sad :(

You are a good writer and you wrote a good story. Please do continue writing. Hope all goes well with your real life :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
Pls finish this! Hope your wrist is okay now