Reviews for Triune
rierienc chapter 15 . 9/10/2021
Oh my gosh please continue this.
Put these girls back together.
Brittz needs to be happy.
San needz to be truthful with Brittz that she is in love with her.
The Unholy Trinity needz to be bf's always.
This story is so wacked but it's good at the same time.
hergirl1015 chapter 15 . 5/22/2021
left hanging again! love what you wrote so far
Hollybush2807 chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
That was all Kinds of hot and sweet
brittanaforever26 chapter 15 . 2/19/2021
Is there going to be a sequel?
siwon666 chapter 15 . 11/8/2020
THIS IS THE BEST of all glee fanfic out there. I feel everything! Horny, giggly, surprised, warm tingly feelings throughout the chapters then bawling hard nearing the end. The chemistry was amazingly potrayed. The conversation and words of choice are natural and powerful at the same time (most of fanfic lack this fundamentals), and you especially smart about the whole scene directingzooming in in what's important to the whole plot, building the right amount of loveangstcontentness. Needless to mention your deep knowledge on realistic lesbian sex and relationship! I really love your work. I hope you realized your gift in writing. Whatever you do on your life, know that your gift, your talent has touched many people. Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2020
Found this fan fiction in the wake of Naya’s tragic passing and the rekindling of my love for all things Santana and Brittany. I was not an avid reader of fan fics when I originally followed Glee in 2010-2012 but I must say your writing has really touched me. I feel like I am sending this comment out to the void but I have to express how talented you are and how beautiful this story is. It is a shame it was never completed but life gets in the way and that is understandable. We all move on and grow but there was a time when our passion and love for these characters bonded us all. Thank you for sharing this story with us and thank you Naya for the immeasurable impact you had on all our lives.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2020
Bro I don't know how to cope with the fact that o just read the whole thing thinking it was completed, only to find out that, not only is it unfinished but they also left us in cliff hanger. Can someone finish this?
SkyVanAlen chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
Why for the love of all things UnHoly Trinity did you stop, this is honestly the best, most well written and Hot AF story I have ever read. Please please consider finishing, I personally need this so bad in my life. Even if it’s just one more chapter to wrap it up. Please!? Also some Quinn and Santana stop on would be amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2019
Come back to us :(
GrayOwl chapter 15 . 6/9/2019
This story made me sob and was one of the best written I’ve ever read. I love how deeply you have gone with all of their personalities and the genuine triad. It’s been YEARS so I know you’re probably done. Maybe you don’t even write anymore. But I would love to see the ending.
MaliXx chapter 15 . 3/27/2019
Oh my... didn't think there was a way to make a three-way relationship believable, but you somehow managed.. I'd love to read the end of this story, even though it hardly seems possible after all this time..
..Please consider finishing it?.. ..betting I wouldn't be the only one happy if that happened..
hergirl1015 chapter 15 . 1/31/2019
I know it's been forever, but this story by your definition is obviously a labor of deep love! If you recieve this, I hope you will one day give us the ending we and they deserve. You are an amazing story teller.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2018
Reading this makes me feel sad because, besides the story, I know this is never going to be completed. When are they going to be happy?
BermudaShortz chapter 11 . 6/26/2018
"She lets it go, for now. She understands innately that something – something is happening. Something she can't control; it feels like something slowly unraveling, and every time a thread loosens, it sounds just like chains clanging to the ground."
I love this part right here. It's as if Santana is almost realizing that she really does close off her feelings and emotions, especially when she is allowing herself to feel even remotely happy. Santana has a knack for making things more complicated than they need to be and it's beautiful when she doesn't war with herself for letting some of that happiness in just because she feels vulnerable. Love this story and the way you portray these characters. Your ability to delve deep into their minds and thoughts is spot on and exactly how I imagine them together.
M chapter 15 . 10/19/2017