Reviews for Love and Marriage
Zela Night chapter 46 . 6/19
Sapphire is so cute.
This is a really good story.
Storyholder chapter 46 . 9/27/2015
There better be a sequel, and it better be a boy this time. I LOVED IT!
Storyholder chapter 44 . 9/27/2015
WHY NOT BOY! ZIM DESERVES A BOY FOR ALL THAT PAIN!
Storyholder chapter 41 . 9/27/2015
Don't hurt Keef too much? I really like him as a person and his character and will help him with his schemes as long as they don't involve the separation of Zim and Dib.
Storyholder chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
I like Keef, but I don't want him breaking up Dib and Zim. WHAT DO I DO!?
Storyholder chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
*wolf whistles*
Storyholder chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
So, the only one who stuck by him, who didn't consider him crazy or insane, nor did he pick on him(besides their fights, but they both enjoyed it so whats) the one who loves him back, and the only one he wants isn't good enough for him? So you would prefer to make him depressed with another people rather than a guy who would make him happy? I wished Zim would go back to his old state and torture the shitake mushrooms out of those insensitive bigots.
Storyholder chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Oh mah gosh her face! I can imagine a stereotypical female with an amazing shocked, opened-mouth look.
Storyholder chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Viewer discretion is advised. Do not read the following if vulgar language offends you.

FUCK YES GIR! I MISSED THAT SONOFABITCH SO FUCKING MUCH! I LOVE YOU GIR! I FUCKING LOVE THAT PSYCHOTIC ROBOT!
Storyholder chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
It wasn't ZIM! It was the filthy earth parental unit!
Storyholder chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Oh.
angela.dickson.18 chapter 44 . 6/27/2014
How did ZIM have a beautiful baby girl if he's a boy because he's a boy and Dib is a boy as well, how in heck did he have a baby if how it's that even happens?
angela.dickson.18 chapter 26 . 12/16/2013
i really like that one too the first time i read this i was in shocked to know that Zim and Dib are going to have a baby badly. the first time i read the twins one i was in shocked but at the end of this story i figure they only have one daughter and no twins but they are going to have another child again wow.
Nannon chapter 46 . 8/12/2013
HEY GUESS WHAT I MADE IT TO WORK ON TIME. I guess if you haven't read my comment on 44 then this won't make much sense but ANYWAYS! I loooved this story and it will be favouriyed as soon as I get my laptop back from my brother but yeh IT'S AMAZING AND YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITER AND THE PREGNANT GINGERBREAD ZIM WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PARTS OKAY I LOVE YOU BYE
Nannon chapter 44 . 8/12/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC AND AHHHHH I HAD TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER BUT NOW I HAVE TEN MINUTES TO GET TO WORK YOU SUCK WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD WRITER GO AWAY I LOVE YOU OKAY BYE