Reviews for It's just you & me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
you have too continue
Alva chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Omg *fangirl squeel* this just made me drool.. Really. I so wish this would happen! This is completely one of my favorite ships! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I absolutely LOVED IT! sekai was the first anime I ever watched which sucks because it was one of the best so my standards are now really high. I was devastated when it ended. I wante more! Takano and onodera were my absolute fav couple too. This story gave me the ending I needed to have some closure. Thanks sooooooo much for writing this! If u have any more fan fics plz let me know. U rock at writing :)
Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Heehee, I really liked it, especially the lemon, but I think that the lemon should've had a bit more in it (heh eue)
and I also thought that Ritsu was a bit OOC
But besides that, I'd love to see this happen in the manga or anime.
your.yaoi.girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
...its one in the morning...I have to wake up early tomorrow, and instead...I'm listening to Tayloe Swift - Story Of Us, while reading yaoi fanfics.

I. LOVED. THIS.

And, let me just say to everyone's in-denial uke, RITSU YOU BAKA! WHY THE FUCK DID THE CONFESSION TAKE SO LONG!

Ahem, anyways, a YAOI SALUTE to you, my friend. ;)
Windying chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
The last paragraph have a little error load is used to describe only when a game is being loading or download or when you carried stuff intoi something and is loading your stuff. What you properly mean in this sentence is 'loud', to describe sound. Other than this, I didn't spot any ouytgher grammar mistake...

This fic was very good, considering a one shot, especially when bringing thhe sex scene into this. It makes me wished that this was a longer chapter.

Nice job!
Misaky7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOVED IT !
so in love with this right now i loved please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
hnnnnnng
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
...i bow to you!
that should have happened.
sora yagami 4869 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh my takano san..

XD
shadow halfbreed chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
dddaaaawww! very cute! :3 I absolutely love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, and Takano/ritsu is my favourite pairing.
good job.
XxYoai LoverxX chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Extremly wonderful -tears and a cloth touching my bloody nose- ') Just wonderful -sniffles-
Lightning chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was so CUTE! I loved it! I love fanfictions. And Sekai-ichi is my favorite yaoi. Great job. If I could recomend something, you could try using "man" instead of "guy".
Lilli of the West chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awww's! I loed it! So sweet! (and smexy ;D)
yunaisu chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
KYAAAAAAAAAA! what the heck! i got a nosebleed in there.. so erotic.. and ugh.. whatever! HAHAHAHA nice plot anyway.. XD