Reviews for Ruins of Babylon
I know your Naruto story gets more praise than this, but I personally find more enjoyment from this series than Genkyouien (I could only get through maybe 8 chapters before stopping). Both that and this series are well-written, but this story just seems more interesting to me. Either way keep up the good work on both stories but I hope you don't forget about this series.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
... is he going to take all the crests of sin and absorb the data of the demon lords. if he is then it makes sense why he wanted Lucemon gone so he couldn't interfere. interesting learning those facts about Ruki, stil i wonder how she ended up taking Lucemon up on the deal that got her into the game in the first place, and why the Ruki we know is so different from the original. this story is just getting so exciting, i just can't wait for the next chapter. well until then i wish you luck in all your endeavors. :)
Distrxy chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
My god. I don't even think I have words for much I adore this story, and your writing style. It's unique, and... I don't know. Fucking awesome? I can't even give a better review than that, because, really. This is incredible. The math, the ideas, the links, the myths and magic and Digimon. Gah! I'm overwhelmed! Please, update soon!
Paosheep chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Yo! Just wanted to drop a line saying that I really like the things which you write. Thank you for sharing them online. _
Anon chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
A beautiful and well scripted chapter, as usual. No thanks shall ever be enough for this wonderful dream that you have gifted me.
Etokaiten chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Those references...this chapter...all that math! I swear every time I read any of your stories, nothing else that I lay my eyes on compares to the quality at which you write.
plutomoon2 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
ch3 explaned something and it was still good to read so whene you can please update i look forward to ch4. also good call on the crest of dreams belong to takato even before he was born
tenchifew chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Most fascinating story.
Thank you for writing.
ExodusClaw chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
*Note; I don't expect you to read this completely; I don't even expect you to read this review at all. It's just how I feel on your story and you can skip to the end if you want the whole thing simplified.

I thought about reviewing how glad I was that this series was updated first, but then I thought, "Nah, that feels wrong, I should read it and see if I can find any mistakes and point them out first." And to my knowledge, there is no such thing. What can I say? I like your writing style. How much depth and thought you put in it (Though at times it feels really complicated and a bit too much), the flashbacks, the character development. I liked "Dreams", and even before you introduced her, or Alphamon, I could immediately identify them. And, if you try with a little effort, you could imagine a lot of these things. To be honest, I almost gave up on this series, until I saw you updated another series. Then I realized there was a possibility of you updating again, I wanted to see this, so yeah... But right now I feel internally conflicted; I like this series and yet hate it at the same time. I like the ideas, and again the depth, and many other things. Yet at the same time it feels... never ending, and unlike a Digimon story. I love how it is one, don't get me wrong, I love Digimon. But it feels too mature, I suppose is the word, I suppose. I don't know, maybe it's because I've waited too long for this to be updated. It's an indescribable feeling, sorry I can't help you out more on that. But I don't think you need any help writing or getting better. 'cause you're doing a great job, and I guess that's all that matters. Sadly, I've forgotten some things I was gonna type, but they weren't of much importance, so yeah.

***So, basically, great job, and thanks for updating in a long time, was beginning to wonder if this was dropped. You're doing a great job, and please keep up the good work man. Oh, and good luck in life!***

P.S. Did you think of all those numbers and math equations yourself or was that something you found? Speaking of which, I commend you, if you researched all those different types of mythologies, legends and religious back grounds (All the representation of such things, like the 12 zodiacs, is one of the reasons I like Digimon :))

P.S.S. LUCEMON IS A PERVERT
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
woah.. awesome update
burgerkong chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Even if it's another 5 months till you update it, I'll still be eagerly awaiting the next chapter. As epic as I'd expect from your work, though I hope to read the next chapter before the year's end!
Mikey123 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
That update took so long, yet was so good!
jawke chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Bro stop making lucemon channel yuno from mirai nikki its disturbingly familiar and for some reason i like it a bit too much.
Azuregrimoire chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
this is an interesting turn of events. sheesh, and just when you thought lucimon couldn't get anymore creepier and ho/foe yay. and it looks like takato is about to do some crazy stuff again. keep it up!
171873124giarc chapter 3 . 5/25/2013