Reviews for Ruins of Babylon
RoyalKnightX chapter 3 . 5/4
Ah, poor GranDracmon.

Both this and Gardens of Babylon were an absolutely fantastic read. You, sir, are a master of combat scenes and battles of wits and creativity. And kudos to you for making Takato into an almost literal god without downplaying the others too much - Henry in particular, I've found myself quite pleased with. That one knows something's up.

Should you find the time and motivation to continue on with this, I'm sure I'll be hanging on every word, but if not, well, then thank you for sharing what you did create so far.

Best of luck.

-RKX
draco7347 chapter 3 . 4/13
cant wait for new chapters
FlawlessMirage chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
I dunno what to even say...

This is is just really, really good.
Undying Soul98 chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Wow- this story is too good. This fic is excellent, the Game is an awesome idea, Takato is badass and I utterly love this. I have marathonned this story so quickly my mind literally hurts to such an extent I can't give this review the coherent matter it deserves. Either way, thanks for this, even if you have clearly abandoned it. I regret that it will not update and that the story will never end, but sometimes these things happen. So long and thanks for all the fish.
Arford chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
I love this work. I remember reading it some while ago (this and its prequel) but I don't remember if I commented or not. I woke up in the middle of the night and had this urge, this maddening thought that I had to recall and revisit this story... I sat around on my Favorite's list until I found your pen name (I knew I didn't have this particular story favorited at the time but I did have your Naruto works added)...

Thanks for all your works. While I can't say exactly what I dislike, I sometimes feel as though certain characters are... a little different than what you seem to portray them as, or they go too far deep into extremes that I wouldn't expect; sometimes that makes them appear out-of-character, but nevertheless, the story is good.
Chiusa123 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
lucemon's ignorance in his own untapped potential is truly appalling. a being that could so much more than the scapegoat of christian myth.
thor94 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
good chapter.
can't wait the next.
lucemon interest to takato is confusing.
all those things about freedom, take over his body look like an act. by his attitude (blush, care, petting, possessive, his own words, etc), i feel lucemon has a strong LOVE interest to takato (in sense, they married and had many childrens), he want him to not being alone anymore, he want turn him in something barely immortal to have someone to spend his long life.
the "takato is mine" or "if i was female, i would procreate with him and bear his child" is obvious.
lucemon see takato as his soulmate, or simply his mate. and let anyone take his precious beloved boy.

lilithmon kissed juri, i really want seeing lucemon kissing takato
nobody52 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
really hope u come back to this, easily one of my favorite story's on this site.
Icedevi the digimon chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
finish this
Benevolent Darkness chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Why haven't you updated this?
Shadowbreeze chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I was hoping you'd at least update this yearly cause one chapter from this series sustains me more than your Naruto one. Although I have been intrigued by your Nasuverse writings that I've found in TypeMoon forum, so if you are doing that instead that's also cool
Benevolent Darkness chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
This is truly incredible. I'm in awe of your writing and ability to do... well, everything! When do you plan on updating? I'm really looking forwards to the next chapter. This, I can truly say, is the best fanfic I have read on this site. If you change some of the non-original content around in this story, you could easily sell this as a novel. I really hope you continue this!

Benevolentdarkness
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I know your Naruto story gets more praise than this, but I personally find more enjoyment from this series than Genkyouien (I could only get through maybe 8 chapters before stopping). Both that and this series are well-written, but this story just seems more interesting to me. Either way keep up the good work on both stories but I hope you don't forget about this series.
Patrick the observer chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
... is he going to take all the crests of sin and absorb the data of the demon lords. if he is then it makes sense why he wanted Lucemon gone so he couldn't interfere. interesting learning those facts about Ruki, stil i wonder how she ended up taking Lucemon up on the deal that got her into the game in the first place, and why the Ruki we know is so different from the original. this story is just getting so exciting, i just can't wait for the next chapter. well until then i wish you luck in all your endeavors. :)
Feeling Rather Thor chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
My god. I don't even think I have words for much I adore this story, and your writing style. It's unique, and... I don't know. Fucking awesome? I can't even give a better review than that, because, really. This is incredible. The math, the ideas, the links, the myths and magic and Digimon. Gah! I'm overwhelmed! Please, update soon!