Reviews for The Petroleum Factory
TehCreativeMuse chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Any resemblance between you and a human is purely coincidental.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
That was simply amazing. It is surely one of my most favorite fanfictions-no, piece of fiction! Your way with words and the great detail. I know that this will haunt my dreams and nightmares alike for a long, long time. Beautiful.
Otaku Zwingli chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
(If you wanna reply, my name is Arandomswitzerlandfangirl)
Anyways, to be honest, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Oh, and you must be completely sick to come up with this, I admire that_
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
okay that was quite good and freaky but good. i think?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Im never complaining about gas process again. O.O
Paper Wii chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is amazing.

Very creative with the backstory of how the countries' blood is crude oil. You did well with snapped!America. His character was perfect; the exact definition of insanity.

Kudos to you.
The-Swift-Raven chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
im not going to be able to sleep for days now. you just completed my most unholiest of nightmares. im like...crying any my eyebrows actually hurt from the concerned face i was making the whole time while reading this. you went there man. you went dark.
purple monoxide chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This story is one of the best ive read yet. It had me in tears when sealand,england and germany died. Truly amazing. btw if u have a youtube im chocolaterain345.
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You son of a bitch. :chuckles: you actually made me cry. Good job, you are one of the first. Oh, and when I called you a soab, it's not being rude, Besides my family, if anyone makes cry, I call them a soab. I l
Aestiva chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I enjoyed that far too much for the amount of blood and gore contaned therein. Poor Canada!
xXMeitanteiKuroChiXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
holy shiesse! that was so bloody ficken awesome! the gore and torture kept a sickeningly sadistic smile on my face the entire time i read this, and i even started to listen to The Rainbow Factory while reading because it's just THAT awesome!

i'm gonna show this to my friends now
lacrishe chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
SCREAMS AND CRIES.

This is absolute perfection. PERFECTION. Not only is Rainbow Factory an excellent song that was one of the many things to pull me into MLP, but it's also a great inspiration to a lot of horror fics I write myself. The moment I caught eye of this I literally squealed in joy.

I don't know if I hate America or love him right now. I can say I adore seeing him mentally unstable for whatever reason, and this is just a beautiful /beautiful/ display of that. You're a lovely writer, and are able to depict emotions so perfectly. I will admit I did feel myself flinch after he didn't fall for Canada's cute brother act.

Your hold on horror is almost bone chilling. Very descriptive! I actually felt sick a couple times, and guro/horror is my favourite genre to read, and I've gotten to a point where I can stomach most things I read and see. The grinding people up.. slamming them all over the place like a rag doll..shoving a drill down peoples throats.. it's all fantastic. I'm like.. freaking out. I love you.

This is really amazing. Please, if you get any more inspiration for these types of stories, do write them! They're brilliant, and a very nice addiction to the horror section. (I've read In The Darkness, There Was A Ragged Cough and A Flower Bloomed From The Earth a couple times, by the way.)

I think I'm your biggest fan right now, you have no idea. And sorry for a late review. I'm sorta shy.

- lacrishe
XxSmartiesxX chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was great! Lol I should probably feel bad, but I gotta admit that Alfred was funny to me! XP IMMA BAD PERSON! Oh noes! XD I loved your story!
Kaitsakii chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You are one seriously f*cked up person. Seriously, like, what the heck did I just read and how can you even come up with so-*uber long rant*...

...Eh, the heck with it. *rereads*
Patched-up Matryoshka chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm just gonna say it. SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!