Reviews for The Petroleum Factory
PockyChups chapter 1 . 4/16
I really enjoyed this book! Tbh, I kind expected the ending to be like that because when my friend was talking about this book, she mentioned that there was RussAme. But honestly, amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Damn, this is the best rainbow factory-hetalia story I ever read. Also the changed lyrics are good.
Ariaprincess chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
This is so amazing, I can't express it in words, but I will try to do so.

The gore is perfect. The lyrics were amazingly edited. The grammar, detail, spelling, fabulous. I pride myself on being able to withstand gore
(I write it), but this was so well written and detailed it made me want to puke. Amazing job! And I've also had people call me twisted and sick, just take it as a compliment :)
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
this is so unique and i love it! but why cant al just transfer the blood like normal red cross blood transfusion? but anyway i love how ivan is spared like...thank God this is truly rusame fic!
CupcakesAnderson chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Any resemblance between you and a human is purely coincidental.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
That was simply amazing. It is surely one of my most favorite fanfictions-no, piece of fiction! Your way with words and the great detail. I know that this will haunt my dreams and nightmares alike for a long, long time. Beautiful.
Otaku Zwingli chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
(If you wanna reply, my name is Arandomswitzerlandfangirl)
Anyways, to be honest, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Oh, and you must be completely sick to come up with this, I admire that_
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
okay that was quite good and freaky but good. i think?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Im never complaining about gas process again. O.O
Paper Wii chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is amazing.

Very creative with the backstory of how the countries' blood is crude oil. You did well with snapped!America. His character was perfect; the exact definition of insanity.

Kudos to you.
The-Swift-Raven chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
im not going to be able to sleep for days now. you just completed my most unholiest of nightmares. im like...crying any my eyebrows actually hurt from the concerned face i was making the whole time while reading this. you went there man. you went dark.
purple monoxide chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This story is one of the best ive read yet. It had me in tears when sealand,england and germany died. Truly amazing. btw if u have a youtube im chocolaterain345.
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You son of a bitch. :chuckles: you actually made me cry. Good job, you are one of the first. Oh, and when I called you a soab, it's not being rude, Besides my family, if anyone makes cry, I call them a soab. I l
Aestiva chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I enjoyed that far too much for the amount of blood and gore contaned therein. Poor Canada!
xXMeitanteiKuroChiXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
holy shiesse! that was so bloody ficken awesome! the gore and torture kept a sickeningly sadistic smile on my face the entire time i read this, and i even started to listen to The Rainbow Factory while reading because it's just THAT awesome!

i'm gonna show this to my friends now