Reviews for Frosty Relations
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 1/2
Yay! New zealand! Im going to be very upset if alex doesnt come crashing through my back door looking for something to use as an explosive for the bad guys chasing him.. thanks for writing! A few tiny spelling mistakes which are actually the wrong words but spelt right.. Lol. But easy to overlook. Thank you for writing this and thank you so much for sharing it!
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
this was really good. I enjoyed reading this a lot and think it was nice to see Alex reunited with his family. though, it would've been nice for his mother to be alive .
M-chanchen chapter 20 . 2/22/2016
Hi,
I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job at writing it. Well done.
I think it is good that Alex has found somebody of his family again and that he trusts them because everybody needs someone to trust.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Love it maybe youcould do a sequel where it is like 5 yrs later or something that would be great you are a really great writer
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
keep up the good work!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
i love how alex can kill and silence his friends!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
yes John is very proud of his looks!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
ian can be soo angry though he shouldn't because he is a spy lol
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
this is awesome!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
i lovew the way alex is and ben!
and i love the parents!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
ok keep it up!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
it was awesome
!
i hope you write more of it!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
ok i love it!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
This was a great story. I loved how it all came together.
aocchi chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
Hi! I've just found this story this morning, and I loved it! It's one of the best Alex Rider stories I've ever read!
I love the ending. Though it's kinda sad to think that Alex (probably) will never get to meet Tom or K-Unit again. But still, it's a wonderful story. I love it, thanks for writing this!

Sincerely,