Reviews for Moonlight
cherryfeather101 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE! IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS! UPDATE SOON OR I'LL SEND MY GOOD FRIEND BELARUS TO COME OVER WITH A FREAKING KNIFE!
Pocky Love chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I love this pairing but is so rare it kills me!
ImmisImm chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Nooo, why must it stop at such a cliffhanger! Its not fair... :
TheLastofUs chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
no. No. NO. NO! NOOOOOOOOOO! *screams* how could you DO this to me?! *waggles finger like you mom* LISTEN HERE, YOUNG LADY! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR YOU'RE GROUNDED!
TheLastofUs chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHH*fangirl screams* that was THE single BEST fanfiction I have EVER read EVERERRRRREEEEERRRR! *dies*
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
OHMYGOSHHHHHHH SOOOOOO CUTE CUTE KAWAII FLUFFY IM DYINGGGGG I loved this to unspeakable expense ;-; *tears of joy*
erecon chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I WAS JUST SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR THEM AND I CAN'T WHY IS THIS HAPPENING I SERIOUSLY WHAT CANT EVEN.

I so totally DID NOT see that coming AT ALL. WOW. I was so unprepared. I honestly didn't see that coming and it made me GASP AND YELL "NO STOP WHY"

Your stories are so amazing and 10/10 for the surprise ending taking me totally off guard.
Nika565 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Aw, such a sweet story, I thought and then sudden things that is not fluff! Seriously, I wanna know what happens next. I'd scold you for not updating for so long, but I am doing that too. :) Made me curious if there is more stories for this pairing. Fav and follow and such
Luckysee12 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
fdsh abdfjbf WHAT. Throw him in front of a goddamn car jnelijgnaskljgnklajsfnkasjnd basdgsd YOOOOOOU. I HATE AND LOVE YOU WITH SUCH FURY THAT I WILL HARSHLY CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER YOU SON OF A BITCH.

I have so many feels right now jbsnlkjdZSd
Mattiemicbrown chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Haah...*wisper* Roderich
MidnightsDeath chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
UGH So sad but so sweet and so good
gaynintendo chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Omg the Barenaked Ladies are one of my most fav bands :'D I love your crack-pair stories!
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Don't leave this cliff-hanger! He was do close Matthew! ;.; Please continue soon.
Tinyleaf chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
NO! D: D: D: D: D: B-but...Roderich...*sob*
Kage no Akuma-Shadow Demon chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
No! Roderich! TT-TT
You evil little author you, leaving us desperate for more. XD
Update whenever you can, besides you Do have a life outside of .
I just love your story