Reviews for Behind These Hazel Eyes
jerkchickenz chapter 25 . 9/22
Bonnie and Klaus are adorable and I'm glad that she gave him a chance. Elijah/Lucy/Kol, what a tangled web we weave. Damon can go fuck himself. Great update.
JustStockton chapter 25 . 9/21
Wow Wow Wow! I love the storyline you are giving Lucy Bennett. Dare I say, it's a storyline that she always deserved. I will forever remember this as cannon from this point on and why Lucy was always on the move in the show. She lost something so important and Kol was the reason. Just epic! I usually love Kol. He's one of my favorite Mikaelsons but the way he insists on declaring his love and using it not being returned as a justification...it's so very in character and also heartbreaking to know that he ruined his friendship with Lucy and changed her life in the process. It's such an interesting opposite to what's going on with Bonnie and Klaus. I hope Lucy gets a happy ending just as I hope Bonnie does. I also hope that Stefan, Kol and Damon get more smack downs, especially from Bennett women because it's oh so enjoyable. Just a stellar job with this update. Thanks so much for writing it. I'm literally hanging on every word.
dirtygoldensoul chapter 25 . 9/20
So what impression did Bree have all along? That Klaus was really working this hard to get Bonnie just to fuck over Damon? Like really sis? I mean I get it but like really? I guess she was getting info second hand from Damon.
Lucy and Kol. What an explosive clusterfuck. I feel so bad for her. He attacked her or something on his jealousy and she lost her baby. No wonder she wants him to suffer. I love Kol but he messed up badly. So badly.

So happy Klonnie are finally settling as a real couple. Klaus is so happy he finally has the woman the woman he's loved for do long. I'm just worried about whatever Esther is planning. And Mikael. Damon is probably going to have a hand in ruining it because like Lucy said, he's so unable to see his role in the destruction. He just has this obsession with saving women without really understanding what they need to be saved from or who.

Love it as usual.
Ressie30 chapter 4 . 8/3
Lmao i love Melissa. She say thats your panty dropper!
Smallpot8o chapter 24 . 7/30
I don't know how Damon can disrupt them.
mizzpray chapter 24 . 7/29
Sooo happy with the update and I can't wait for more!
freckled98 chapter 24 . 7/25
Klaus working on the pups. She will be big and pregnant soon.
This chapter is just so beautifully written. I love how klonnie found that mutual love and respect for each other. Time does heal and restore things that you may have thought you lost. In their case, I’m so glad they found each other again. Damon must go and fall off a rock for all I care with Stefan in tow. Thanks for the update. Stay safe. Kudos
jerkchickenz chapter 24 . 7/23
I hope Klaus’ daydream about having children with Bonnie comes true. Those kids were adorable! Poor Lucy. The Salvatores suck ass.
FaeGhostReader chapter 1 . 7/23
The term immortal witch is overused in this chapter. Maybe come up with a synonym.
JustStockton chapter 24 . 7/23
You write an epic Lucy! I loved every bit of her scene with the Salvatores. I even like the idea of her going to grab a drink with Marcel and Rebekah after that. I also want to know more about her and Elijah and Kol. It seems like a full on back story. Continue to enjoy Bonnie and Klaus together. There chemistry is epic. Just aces all around. Thanks for the update. This was good.
dirtygoldensoul chapter 24 . 7/22
I'm crying. Thank you for the update. So we finally find out what pulled Lucy and Elijah away. Poor Lucy and screw Damon for that. Again those damn Salvatores think they have to save everyone when their actions do the opposite. In the beginning I was sure I'd be cool with whoever Bonnie ended up with but now I will fight everyone if she doesn't end up with Klaus. He built her house. Ansel approving. And his daydream was so sweet, I want that for them. That man loves Bonnie so much.

Lucy said it best. The Mikealsons are fucked up but they own who they are. Damon knows he's an asshole but still believes it's everyone elses' fault when he fucks up. He could have stopped Stefan but didn't. Bonnie just deserves happiness and peace from everyone. Loved this chapter.
vincatfan73 chapter 24 . 7/22
Amazing chapter. Klonnie forever.
ransomsomeone chapter 24 . 7/22
I love this chapter, keep up the good work!
AviiMessi chapter 23 . 7/10