Reviews for for shadows haunted me like ghosts
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh damn! Yeah I can see this. Really good, as always. xo
danielle chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
nice story but its not quiet finished yet and it would b interesting to read more on cas and sam
Cati-dono chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
ASDFGHJKLKJHGRFEDWOZIXUGCVJC O'GHVEFX FLAILS WILDLY
THIS is the sort of thing I wanted from the show in the first place! We got totally gypped with Crazy!Cas, they could have done so much more like THIS. Well, maybe not like this I might have had a full emotional breakdown if it was like this, but yeah.
Brilliant, love your Luci, he's right in conniving, convincing character, and poor Cas, he thinks he's doing the right thing, and I juST CAN'T proceeds to have full emotional breakdown anyway
LOVE YOUR WRITING THIS WAS FANTASTIC
lillelouis chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
SEQUEL!
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
What a nightmare. This was totally chilling, but I was still hoping for another chapter. How do you fight a friend this powerful? Loved it, thanks for sharing.
need2knw chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awesome story. Your Lucifer was dead on. Plus I loved the whole dialogue in the beginning where Lucifer convinces Castiel. You captured there voices exactly. And really got the creeps with Cas's 'I'm going to kill you and its for your own good' shtick.
KatZenSPN chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh my gosh, this was intense. Very well written, very in character, and a realy interesting, original concept. Thank you for sharing it with us!
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
very haunting and quite interesting to read
iceriver223 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Please write another chapter, this story is so beautiful and in need of more chapters. One more chapter would be enough, but please I beg of you don't leave us hanging like this!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh my. I've never really thought of Cas as terrifying before but he was most certainly chilling in this! Beautifully done. I can only imagine how stressful having, not only Leviathans, but Cas gunning for them as well must have been.

Also, you have a scary, scary knack when it comes to writing Lucifer. You're so amazing at it, it scares me lol. You've definitely got his "voice" down.

This concept is wonderfully unique. I almost wish they would of incorporated it into the show somehow. Somehow I think evading Cas would be infinitely harder than evading the leviathans.

Do I really need to tell you that I loved this? ;D
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love this - fantastic idea - any chance of more please...pretty please
Alex Megan chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh lord. Poor Sammy. This was great! Your story are always great, creative imagination you've got there. That's why you're one of my favorite writers. :)
Moydra chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Eerie! The worst is, that it makes a strange sort of sense to Castiel! Probably even to Sam. Of course, NOT to Dean though. Haunting. Thank you for sharing your vision.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Horrifying. But good.
Marmalah chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I absolutely love this. I really like your Castiel, too, even though he's insane and all. I can't wait for more from you, you're one of my favorite FF authors. :)