Reviews for Long Distance
Sleepybutterfree chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was too cute for my own good. It took me a few seconds to get the "little things" part, but when i did, i laughed. It was so Roy, i swear this is exactly what he would say. And Ed.. Ed was being so Ed. I love how well you wrote them both.

You are awesome. Have a fav and a nice day!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
A! I love romantic Roy
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
So fluffy! I adore it! I like your happy stuff! (I like your angsty stuff, too, but... Happy! ::shrugs::)
One thing I noticed about your dialogue is that, if it isn't followed by a dialogue tag, it ends with a comma. It should, in fact, be a period.
Also, a couple times, you switched between past tense and present tense. Keep an eye on that; it has a tendency to sneak up on you. :)
I liked the bits of humor you injected into this. It really made it all the sweeter. The way you wrote did a wonderful job of bringing the characters to life. I particularly liked how happy I could tell Roy was. You did really well there. And I loved his imaginings of Ed's reactions. XD
Overall, completely enjoyable!
-BH
RisingDarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is seriously the cutest thing I have ever read. This is my third time reading it, and I love it more and more each time! You really captured the characteristics of Roy and Riza and Ed, and you expressed them so well in your writing! Everything about this was just so sweet and cute! This has completely renewed by love cor this pairing! Thank you for such an excellent story to read!
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So cute! I loved the line:
"He doesn't even have a face Roy and I can still tell, he's got that kicked-puppy look written all over him." It made me laugh, because it's true.
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Nice! I loved this!
KaiserPhoenix92 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww! :D That was adorable. And a little sad. But mostly adorable.
UP2L8 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Jeez, that was sweet! And I get to LIKE Roy in this story instead of imagining violent death and dismemberment scenarios. Yay! Happy 520 Day!