Reviews for Ram, Expanded: Slow Deresolution
allronixmindspring.com chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This reminds me of the Daley novelization, which expands the characters and universe greatly, but adds sentiment and emotional punch that Daley wasn't the best at delivering (he was more an action writer). The attempt at healing that doesn't work, the slow and inevitable de-rez that follows, and the kick of grief on Flynn's part. A very workable and sad expansion.
Link Beyond chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
The way you've written the Ram series is really inspiring. You keep the characters believably in character and that makes the scenes you write all the more powerful, this one especially for obvious reasons. The internal monologue POV style puts you in the position of the characters, and darn you really do end up feeling for them.

Great work man.
TARDIStoaster chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I am ashamed of the Tron fandom for not reviewing this.

Although, to be honest, there's not much to say.

This. Is. Brilliant. This is genius. This is a much-needed expansion on my favorite scene of the movie. And there's more coming. You, my friend, are... well, brilliant. Thank you for this. And for all of the Ram, Expanded works!
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was an awesome story. It would have been great if it really happened this way. There was so much emotion and you could really tell the two had become friends. Great job, you should do an extended version of Flynn meeting up with Tron.