Reviews for Demigods & Wizards: Journey Through Old Memories
Guest2 chapter 54 . 9/14
Could you please update? This story has become a joy of my life... pretty please?
Anonymous chapter 54 . 9/7
Um the rest of the seven? Maybe?

Oh yeah. And pls update:) thus story has really great potential.
JustALittleNote chapter 1 . 9/5
I read about you wanting to become a author, on and I think you can really do that.
Your plots are so unique and exciting, they don't make me cringe, and wince.
My dad became an author, I've seen him write it with my own eyes. Even the if it was only one book.
It's not hard, not impossible. You can do it!
This might sound useless, but still, don't give up.
By the way, I know I shouldn't ask, but I really want to know about the story you're trying to write.
I hope this wasn't a time waster.
Stormfrost chapter 54 . 9/5
This is too good to go on hiatus, please update!
Wish chapter 52 . 8/22
This is a really, really awesome story.. Is it abandoned? That would be a shame...
bball6333 chapter 54 . 8/9
Yo. It's been awhile since I got to read this fanfic, but I still love it. Can't wait to see who you bring in, I can't remember if you mentioned the individuals! I wonder if it's Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, and Leo... Hey, I can't read your mind now, or can I? *insert X-Files theme here* Well, until the next chapter, or if I comment on this again, Ciao!
UPDATE!
It seems like Nico is slowly having a mental breakdown.
Um, how can Nico have a son in the future, if he's gay? Unless his son is adopted, I don't see him making any babies.

(If Nico is straight in this fanfic, I'm going to be really angry. And if there is going to be a Nico/Thalia pairing, then there are a million reasons why they should not, and can not, be together. I find that ship wrong on a million levels.)
Camilinha chapter 54 . 8/7
Hey... I loved your story! In my opinion it's difficult finding a fic with both HP and Percy that is really good... Yours, I have to say is amazing... I truly hope you update soon...
Now about those 5 people: Will Solace from Apollo, Katie from Demeter and Bette from Hermes, Katie and Lee from HP. I think it will be those at least... Will you still write about the chess match?
Guest1 chapter 54 . 8/4
Hi, I just wanted to ask: Do you have regular update intervals, like 2 weeks or months? It's just that I'm really enjoying the story so far, and probably gonna wait for updates everyday, haha. It would be great if there were certain dates that I can expect updates, but I totally understand if you don't!
Fictionandfandom chapter 54 . 8/4
Great news! There's an eighth book of Harry Potter that just came out! It is called the Cursed Child and it's about Albus and Harry and Albus's first year at Hogwarts. I haven't read it yet, but I hear it's great!
JerryTheWaddleDee chapter 6 . 8/3
This fanfiction is fantastic! Good Job!
Demons-Are-Scary chapter 54 . 7/28
This was an interesting chapter. I am looking forward to reading more of this amazing crossover.
Varuna chapter 54 . 7/27
Just a thought ...in this story Percy's future daughter can change the hair color at will, the only one who I know can do it is tonks ...is Percy's future wife a wizard Instead of demigod...or may be a god if sorts ...
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »