Reviews for Demigods & Wizards, Journey Through Old Memories
LunaLavender1023 chapter 43 . 15h
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOcontinuethispleseOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOimeanitseriouslyupdateOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOforcryingoutloudJUSTCONTINUETHESTORYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
silverosprey98 chapter 43 . 5/23
Please continue!
Are the headaches Fred arriving? Since they're brothers they would have that kind of link with him. George especially.
Doclover chapter 43 . 5/9
There headaches could be there magic powers stating to grow into something else. I loved it please update soon
LavenderMoonRose chapter 43 . 5/8
YOUR BACK! I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SAY HI, BECAUSE RIGHT AFTER I FAVORITED YOU- YOU WENT ON A HIATUS. SO HI! (*-*)/
lifelong potterhead chapter 43 . 5/8
Wow this is amazing!
I was basically fangirling at a lot of different points in this chapter, I have no idea how your writing is so wonderful.
Um are the Weasely's headaches them loosing control of their power? I think it mentioned something would happen to the wizards but I just can't put my finger on it...
Anyway, keep up the superb work! I look forward to your next update. (I swear this is the best fan fiction I have ever read!)
Genghis Swan chapter 43 . 5/8
I don't want this to seem like a flame, because I really do like this fic, but I seem to be developing a lot of complaints with it. I agree with what you said about this being a really long story, and I think you should look back to the beginning and see how you originally wanted this story to go and compare it to how it is now. For example, what ever happened with Percy's powers going out of control? You had an actually interesting plot point going there and I was looking forward to seeing that, but it seems like you've forgotten about it. Or maybe you wrote about it this chapter, I kinda skipped it (Off topic, but related: you know something's wrong with your story when the biggest deal you can come up with is a chess match).
In all honesty, it feels to me like you made this grand endeavour for an actual plot in a Reading the Books fic, and thats great, but you've put in too many subplots and it just drags. I don't know if you've actually had to deal with your fic almost being removed because of copyright, but characters like Venaurora just seem really unnecessary. I feel like you should treat this fic like a Reading the Books fic and stop denying that it is one, because thats the only way I can see this story ever going somewhere. The more 13,000 word chapters with needless subplots, the more and more I can see the most popular Reading the Books fic spiral into abandonment.

Anyways, I am sorry if this felt like a flame. It was meant as constructive criticism, but I can see it being taken either way.
wyvern97 chapter 43 . 5/8
Some type of connection to the gods which is being enhanced through the star? Or does it involve Hecate the goddess of magic?
Russia says hello chapter 43 . 5/8
Well, at least i'm not the only one into HP, PJO and Hetalia! That's so nice! :D I come home to find that you updated after sooooooooooooo long! Let's just hope that you can update again sooooooooooon!

- J
Rittie chapter 43 . 5/8
I waited for months on something that isn't even a reading chapter... wow... well, I guess it was good. Just stop torturing my Nico so much :/ Can you add Will to the story? Maybe he will be able to help him somewhat...

Also, when you do the HP books, please skip the first two. I'm pretty sure that all of us can list what happens from page to page by now -.-
a1993 chapter 43 . 5/8
I say star is starting with the weasley's first
Your story is amazing! Please update soon! :D
Awesomeness chapter 42 . 5/3
I think it's awesome!But why have you not updated in months I'm going crazy (please update).
Parks98 chapter 11 . 4/18
THIS is really good hope you can make more.
Parks98 chapter 4 . 4/18
LOVE THIS WANT MORE UPDATE PLEASE!
Parks98 chapter 3 . 4/18