Reviews for Demigods & Wizards: Journey Through Old Memories
markoalap chapter 1 . 7/19
Please update soon as you can or are able to, i really like this story.
iWishiWasBlue chapter 55 . 7/8
Sorry, I may have missed this, but where can I find the second part of your story? It's really good, and I want to keep reading.
TrishaTurner chapter 11 . 6/15
I think this story is abandoned...the author is not available...maybe she has lost interest.
Ohhh this is my reread and I didn't realize initially, but would it be because of that time Harry died? So Nick might've seen him in the afterlife? Interesting.
ApolloIsHawt chapter 55 . 5/26
Chapter was awesome and can't waot for the next one i hope it comes soon.
MattFreemansGal chapter 5 . 5/11
Leave the story the way it was...its going to become tedious and unsatisfying to read and kinda hard to appreciate their reactions...just let it no one has sabotaged it...I think it is safe t assume no one will pressure you to remove don't change the format.
I wish u could do the power of five series too by Anthony Horowitz about five kids meant to save the world .Jamie and .Five Gatekeepers. ...they are interesting n I think it would be cool to see these guys reactions to other teens who have gone thru similar experiences...n i think great friendships could be just think about it
Because Harry died and then he came back to life
update plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
ChaosMedivalDukemon chapter 18 . 4/14
Hero Of Olympus Reference because of Jason at the Grand canyon?
I like this story. Try to update if you have time!
Anonymous Apollo chapter 55 . 3/30
Its been a heck of a long time before you've made a chapter. Whats keeping you. its been like 4 months now.
Kat chapter 21 . 3/21
Does chaos have some sort of connection with Artemis by any chance? I'm curious...
Kindred Scarlet chapter 32 . 3/18
If only Percy's wife wasn't a random OC but either Thalia or Rachel I cri evry tiem
Fictionandfandom chapter 55 . 3/18
Thanks for adding on to this story instead of making another one. I had been looking for story two for weeks before coming back here and finding that u updated. This is such a great story that I am not giving up on it anytime soon.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...VED IT. IT WAS AWESOME!
KEEP ON WRITING!