Reviews for Unexpected: An Understatement
Mike black chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I lived your story, is so cute. The plot is simple and she conflict is good. Even though you have a lot of details, I think you should do a little less, so the readers won't get bored of reading them. Remember this is only an opinion. My opinion. Please, please,please continue the story. I wn a know what will happen with them and their relationship. Please, at least 2 more chapters

~~ A Merthur shipper
88888888888888888888 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This was the first merthur fic I ever read and it is still one of my favorites :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
It was nice.
Sarcataclysmal chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Dear god man, I loved this like the actual show
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
It is actually thought that homosexuality was relatively common and almost acceptable (maybe just frowned upon a little for those supposed to produce an heir) in the early middle ages. It was around the year 500 AD when King Arthur was thought to have lived and reigned, and this time was not long after Roman times, who were quite openly accepting of homosexuality, so this acceptance is said to have continued in the early middle ages.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
More, more!
MegaFandomBandGeekGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
OH MY GOD! Soooo perfect! Loved it! I think my favorite part is how you made Arthur seem the weaker part in this one where in others I've read, it's totally the opposite. Loved the change and I am definitely checking out your other works )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
eszabo1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is such a great story! It made me laugh and fear for the characters. Nicely done XD
l4d is mah game chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Zara Watrin chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
It was very good,a little rushed at the end though. Also it was hard to tell from who's viewpoint we were seeing things a couple times.
Kohei Takano chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Aww, crying Arthur is just too cute! Comforting Merlin is simply unbelieveable...*q*
heart0fgold chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
lurrved it :)
bringonthew0nder chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Love it! Really cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Good reveal. Will you write another story where we hear the conversation they had?