Reviews for The Day is Hot
Reminiscent Kitkat chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
...(slow, amazing clap)

That was really...amazing. I'm not going to lie. You perfectly executed the characters so flawlessly, and the description and the heat of the moment - wow. I'm really and truly impressed. How did you manage to make their dialogue so in character like? It's absolutely astonishing (in a good way too)! I did enjoyed reading this story from the bottom of my heart, and I actually questioned Mercutio's sexuality, since, ya'know, I thought there was something to that charismatic, flamboyant friend of Romeo's! To be honest, Mercutio is actually my favorite character from Romeo and Juliet, and this is pairing was pretty cute! 3

This is a well written story about MercutioxBenvolio! Really good job, dear author! I'm defintely going to favorite this now. x)
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That was really cute, great job! I loved Tybalt, the idiot
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This made me giggle! XD The end was the funniest part! lol
Tiryn chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Mercutio would so do that XD Love it, by the way XD
IvyDeserts chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed that.
The naughty Mercrutio and the inexperienced Benvolio, aye, if Shakespeare only knew what thou hast done with his men.
lycheeBOBA chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh, poor Romeo. Luckily he got banished before finding out about his bed. x3
NaiveLove chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow, I absolutely adored this. :) You wrote this very well! I imagine it must be very hard to write Shakespeare's characters convincingly, but this was perfect. All the time while I read Romeo & Juliet in class I guessed there must have been something between Mercutio and Benvolio. I'm glad you agree! I would love it if you continued this! :)
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This pairing beats Tybalt x Benvolio any day. I found it rather odd that Tybalt just sat there and /watched/. He literally /sat there/ and /watched/. I would've figured that Tybalt would've pulled out his sword and, with the flat side, smacked Mercutio on the back or head. LoL Anyway, awesome story! Make more!
cuttlefishCuller chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
...I love this. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who saw this pairing possible.