Reviews for Quandary
Wonderful story!
AwaitTheRise chapter 2 . 6/20
Ohmygod yes this is beautiful. :D
NANCY chapter 2 . 2/27
me encanta todo de esta historia y me encantaria mas si pudieras actualizarla akira es un niƱo hermoso ke se preocupa por su madre y karin lo ha sacrificado todo por su hijo creo que se merece ser feliz y hitsugaya el simplemente es hermoso:) ojala y actualices
nancy chapter 1 . 2/27
me encanta tu historia..igual y tienes tus razones para dejarla pero me gustaria que la terminaras...
Kris2495 chapter 2 . 2/3
If you ever see this...PLEASE UPDATE BECAUSE THIS STORY IS AWESOME AND IT ROCKS MY SOCKS. That is all. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
HOW could you abandon something with so much potential?!
kunoichi79 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
LALALALALALALALALALLA I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF ALL THE GIDDY FEELINGS INSIDE MY CHEST!
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
OMG... it was... BY FAR AMONG THE BEST HITSUKARIN AU's I've read so far no doubt! ASDFGHJKL you got yourself another reader, follower, and fan! :D
HaibaraAiFan chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I love this kind of stories, when th heroine is a single mother. I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Whee chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Omg omg omg this had just became my favorite fan fiction I have ever read! Please update soon before I burst!
abyss-of-lights chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This is actually so cute! I'd love it if you could continue writing this story sometime. Keep up the good work!
Music-chan loves anime chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
AWWWWWWWW! CUUUUUUUUTE!
meli-chan123 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This story is one of the greatest I have read so far! I love Akira so much, he's like a little Hitsugaya, so great.

I know you haven't written in a long time but if you could continue I would love to keep reading this story.
TheRavenFlute chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I love this story so much, and it seemed like a really sweet three shot... Till I realised you hadn't update for ages. *puppy dog eyes* please please I NEED to know what happens. You can't just leave us hanging like this :(
That aside, I loved the pacing and the way you kept everyone in character, especially Karin. I wonder who Akira's father is though? Hopefully well find out next chapter, even though he's probably not important. Can't wait for your (eventual) update.
ickaser chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I loved this. It just works so well- I wish there was a third chapter. (I've never exactly been good at analyzing what it is I like about stories.) And I didn't notice any slip-ups or mistakes in grammar, which is definitely something to be commended.