Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Merlin
Wolfman613 chapter 14 . 3/30
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much . I really appreciate it and liked It a lot.
drucie99 chapter 14 . 2/19
I really love your story and can't wait to read more. I just have one comment though..a photographic memory is when you remember everything you have read (I have often wondered if Hermione has one). An eidetic memory is more what you have been describing. Sorry just rambling, again..i love your story. I am also happy that you have a strong bond with Ron. Most Stories bash Ron (which can be fun to read to)but it's not often to come across a good story that also has Ron as a strong character
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 14 . 2/17
ok is this still going to be titled the same or under a different name?
Nanchih chapter 14 . 2/17
K, I will. I like this story so I hope you do this one quickly.
DeliaDee chapter 14 . 2/17
May I ask that you not delete this story until you put up the new version so that you can let us all know that the new version is ready. Otherwise many will not know about it. Thanks.
fairywm chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
It is nice to read a story with a loyal Ron. I would like to see the story finish before I add it to my favorites. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Can you please update soon? I love love love this story!
Miss Watzername chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Really awesome story!
Please update whenever you can... :)
j nmb mnb chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
great story, please continue
MAFITA chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Interesting story, I like what I've read so far... I'm excited to know what will happen next... hope you'll update this sometime soon! Kisses!
sd chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
DO YOU KNOW THE DATE? IT IS BASICALLY APRIL 1! OF 2013! YOU UPDATED IN OCTOBER OF 2012 IN THE MIDDLE OF A REALLY INTERESTING PART! AND THEN YOU DON'T UPDATE! PUT IT IN THE SUMMARY IF YOU'RE ON HIIATUS!
doctorwhoamie chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Awesome so far :) please update soon. I've actually been trying to find story's like this with no Ron bashing but with Molly/ginny/hermione/dumbledore bashing. If you know anymore could you pm me?
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Harry was not manipulated, Ron already is loyal to Harry, you're an idiot, this story sucks.
Anisuke Kira chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
Continue
loretta537 chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
i love this story, please update it soon
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »