Reviews for Not Quite a Century, Love
klauroline4life chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
um yeah are u going to finish this bcuz i would really like u to
karmen238 chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Noooo! This is so good. If you are looking for inspiration go check out Klaroline Magazine wordpress. It has everything a klaroliner wants.
(I almost said a vampire such a silly thing)

Keep updating. I'm wondering why klausy didn't kill kira long ago.
jessnicole chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Amazing first chapter
Lishous69 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
U should do a smut one where Caroline is a stripper and Klaus gets turned on by her performance and eventually falls for her...
Clarity23 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Okay, I so love this story already! The way you write is great and it's really fitting for Caroline.
But just a small remark (because I'm a little smartass): It's malheureusement (5 years of French). But no offense :)
saba chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
love it!
Klarogasms chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Ahh it's fabulous! I'm laughing so often i really love your story and I love neurotic Caroline, she's perf! You're an awesome writer and I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Lord of Sin chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Amazing I just loved it...can't wait to read more soon plz update soon...
So will caroline get "J" of kira when she meets her and will other make her believe it.
Klaus will tell everything to caroline or spend the night with his the girl who's always behind him..
missgwen33 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Just found this and started reading it. Love it so much! Love the banter. Love the snark. Love Nik's friends. Now all I need is to find out about the stalker! Can't wait for an update!
xxGh0st chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
That was such a tease chapter! But I liked it, aha. For some reason I was expecting Caroline's insecurities to come out in that moment. But please get your muse back and update soon!
OKBooey31 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
once again, really well written...especially your descriptions of Anya and Bevan. I think you might be my favorite Caroline writer ever...I just love the way you capture her in every scene, whether she's playful, snarky, and calling Klaus out on his shit (like above) or vulnerable and insecure you really bring her to life. I definitely see a teenager when I read how you write her:)
Jenren chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Love this! Please update sometime!
Bamboo Angel chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
"Caroline was my wave." Oh, I just completely melted when I read that. Such a simple, beautiful expression of a deep emotion.

I would love to see Tyler turning up at some point in this story. He and Klaus and Caroline must all have so many unresolved issues regarding the body-snatch and the circumstances under which Caroline left town.
Bamboo Angel chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love the image of Caroline taking a last minute hose shower in Klaus' backyard, and him interrupting. I wonder what thoughts were going through his head?
Miss forbes chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Wow! This is awesooooooome, keep goin', u're reeeeaaaaaally talented... As for my suggestions, can u make kira a redhead, dats smtn we're not used to, she shud be xtremely beautiful, aedan shud be hot and anya and bevan shud be sexy, wherever u're going with d story I LIKE IT! Love u, love ur stories xoxo