Reviews for Not Quite a Century, Love
Inkprincess31 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Hey! When I was reading their very serious conversation I was like, "Awww... They're like... Nah. It's just me." Then I read you author's note at the end and you said you based it off on Grey and Steele! Aaaaah! I got the Christian and Ana feels on that scene! It's so perfect!

I can't help but compare them too, Klaus and Christian has these huge family/past issues (Well Klaus has a very loooooooong issues with the past) and Care and Ana are just their source of light.

I love this chapter! Thanks for sharing this awesome fic with us, as well as your gift in writing. Hope you update soon. Kudos! :))
Madam Oakheart chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Heyz I like your story so far from the way you don't really have any OOC at all but Hell you're not Joseph and Candice well its pretty. Ps ummm I'm a fan fiction writer but i find myself not having a clue what AU means can you help me so i don't feel like an idiot thanks!
A True Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I dont think Klaus was OOC at all I think this is exactly how klaus would be in this situation! He's totally a romantic at heart! a tortured artist with a huge heart! :]]

I love it.

Also, i'm always for upping the rating! :]]
lotranddwfanatic chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Gah love this so much! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
vicks chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
this was brilliant! ofcourse i will continue reading it if u change the rating..i loved the 50 shades trilogy and agree with u at everything u said about these books..pls update soon!
Jerica Lynn chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I love love love this story
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I just gotta say again how great your writing is. I read a lot of fanfiction and so many of them have good ideas but poor skills in putting it on paper. Yours is a pleasure to read for fluency and often romantic turns of phrases.

But it still irks me this 17 year gap thing you've got going. In 17 years alone in isolation, flitting from city to city, it never occured to Caroline that she loves Klaus? This story would be made stronger if you tweaked that timeline down to five years even. I just can't by her character staying away from her friends so long and never making new close friends.

Of course, that does not detract much from the overall sweetness of this chapter or the endearing way you've written Caroline.
lateVMlover chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Great chapter!
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You are a really strong writer. This chapter flows well. I can see this story because your writing does a good job drawing in the reader. I find it a bit odd that Caroline would stay alone so long. As you said, she's a social creature. Also, if that many years had passed, how could Tyler being planting college football? It'd be a decade too much.

I like how you envisioned the rest of the group moving on and how their lives may be after 17 years.
xx-MissM-xx chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Love to, like I love all of your vampire diaries stories. 3 please continue, and include some klaroline love? :))))

You do cheerleading? :)

Mee toooo! Isn't it funn? :))))
LovelyLoveJP chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I don't know if its over or if there's more chapters to come I just wanted to let you know how great the story is and if there's more I cant wait! great job :D
special-death chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Wow! I Have never read anything so much like I think it should be. I know there's school first : but write, write WRITE! It's a really lovely story, keep on going :)
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Im not sure how I feel about everything Caroline said to Klaus..I didnt think she would tell him so much..and I find it a bit strange that after so many years she suddenly wants to be with him...
A True Dreamer chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I so love this! :]] I really can't wait for your next installment! :]]

although i have this underlying fear that something horrible is about to happen...
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
:]] this is a very good story you've started! off to read the next chapter! :]]
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »