Reviews for Eyes of a Traitor
kennisha.james chapter 8 . 8/29
Sassy renji and a murderous byakuya. Yes I like it.
E.N.D.K chapter 8 . 6/18
Awww! I love the ending of this chapter! Please continue this story.

Ps. you don't have to tell me, but is Kuchiki Ginrei the evidence that Sotaicho Yammamoto is going to use?
Eva Galana chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Need my fix of Bya/Renji stories. So, am re-reading a few older ones. This is one I hope makes it on your list to complete. Even though the Zanpakto arch isn't considered 'canon' to the manga, I still enjoy that arc from the anime. So, seeing the aftermath for Byakuya and Renji really is a 'must' for me.
ytygr chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
A littler OMG! :gasping for breath: way to go Renji!
Walkure Leuad chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Everytime i re read the end of this chapter I can't stop laughing.
kyuumihaira chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Awwww! It's soo cute I could die!
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
ROFL Byakuya's reaction is priceless! HAHAHA! I can't get enough of it! This made my day! HAHAHA! Nice one Spunky!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
hahah oh god both of the preggers at the same time is going to be hilarious
NamineLily chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Byakuya makes me ridiculously happy when he shows emotion. You go! Beat up Renji a little. He deserves to have to work for it a little ;)
kyuumihaira chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Hahahahaha! Oh goodness, I believe I will only continue to laugh during this story... Thank you!
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
hehe! okay this is one of the most beautiful, comedic yet somehow in character story ever, given byakuyas' psychology, he may be pushed to act in such a manner... I mean he is giving birth to quadruplets and so is his lover:)) :p hehehe!
wonder how it'll end
kyuumihaira chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Buhahahahahahahah! A litter! *brushes tears from my eyes* oh goodness, I will be laughing about that for a good long while! Please update!
NamineLily chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
oh dear! That is a lot of responsibility for these two xD
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
lmao i so died laughing and almost spit out my coffee at the litter comment.

can't wait to see how their litter turns out buhahaha
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
shudder, creepy mind attack. nice working kouga into the crowds etc. i would have a mental moment too if that happened to me!