Reviews for Eyes of a Traitor
Ottree chapter 8 . 1/20
The elders can be so evil, at least there together at the moment, but I’m not sure Renji is that safe considering Byakuya wants to kill him too. I can’t wait to see Byakuya with a complete litter of mini Renjis. More please.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
Awww! Sweet and sexy!
***
*You know it's comin
*Need I say more?
*I'd do anything
*For more of Spunky's lore!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
Lol on temperamental Bya!
And is that mf Orochi gonna be trouble here? Cause I'll kick his ass right now!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
Lmao a freaking Kuchiki-Abarai litter! The Seretei will not survive such a thing! But maybe central 46 will go a little easier if he's with child?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 7/28/2017
Oh my. What did Kouga do? Did he infect Bya somehow? Like a riatsu infection? Or is it someone else using that experience to prey upon the current situation?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 7/28/2017
Awesome lemonyness!
But wow that end was sweet and sad. To restrain him and tell him he's going...oh Bya
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
Whooweeee that's a lot of info for poor SesshomaruFreak's brain! Dude, Renji's awesome.
WriterFan4Life chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
I do hope you continue this story.
tmp3475 chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
Bya trying to stab Renji with the butter knife was great. I shouldn't laugh but couldn't help it.
tmp3475 chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Hormonal Bya is funny as hell
tmp3475 chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
Enjoying Byakuya's tantrum about having a litter.
tmp3475 chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
Renji is so enthusiastic in bed. Red hair, tanned skin, and tattoos are so sexy.

My eyes got misty when Byakuya gave the last kisses
tmp3475 chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Bya is so stubborn but Renji knows his heart
tmp3475 chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
Renji is a great guy. Hope Bya doesn't put up too much of a fuss about his offer. Nice change of Tetsuya being married to a woman and about to be a father. I know he would have definitely stepped up if asked to father a child
kenni-bun bun chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
Sassy renji and a murderous byakuya. Yes I like it.