Reviews for Powerless
Pocket Quasar chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love how you wrote this; it's a little reminiscent of Aang and Katara and how she'd feel the same way Pema would when she knew she couldn't help. It's heartbreaking with a nice touch of sweetness. Good job!
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hmm, speaking of Amon, (even though he's not mentioned) I truly wonder if Tenzin's bending will be taken away. Hey, rumor has it that Amon is an airbender. It has to be those visions that Korra keeps receiving.

Well, keep writing! D
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ack! I feel like with every story I read for LoK I'm always going "Poor (someone)." In this case, poor Pema. But I can imagine she's going through a lot too - must be worrying like crazy about her husband and everyone. Nice job with this. I liked the tiny tiny bit of Asami and Pema interaction. I definitely hope we see some of that in the show! I want to see Pema be all motherly to the three teenagers. :)
senbo-sama chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh my god, this totally made Pema remind me of Molly Weasley. Like, Jinora will totally get attacked and then Pema will pulled a "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH" and kick Amon or whoever's ass.