Reviews for The Kids Aren't Alright
starfire25 chapter 34 . 2/9/2014
wow! that was the most awesomely twisted story i have ever read! it was just so... how do i put it?... psychotic! i love it! i wish that i could one day write a story as great as this one.
bulletgirl53 chapter 34 . 7/6/2013
sequel xD
KarmaComesBackAround chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hello there!

This may seem really random, but I was just on your profile looking for new chapters of In My Arms and The Best I Ever Had, when I saw this had 199 reviews. So I'm sat there, thinking, 'what a terrible number of reviews to finish on!' so I thought I'd get you to 200! #i was gonna' review chapter 34, but I already have and I cba to logout, so here I am, reviewing chapter one (which is brilliant by the way!).

So yeah, stop whatever you're doing, and do a random little happy dance, because...

YOU HAVE 200 REVIEWS! YES, THAT'S 200 FREAKIN' REVIEWS!

Personally, I think you deserve waaaaaaaaaay more, but it's midnight, and I have school tomorrow, and I sure as hell ain't going through all 34 chapters now. I still have science homework (oh joy!) and I should really get some sleep.

Right, this is now just more proof that I am a terrible rambler, and I'm sorry that I'm wasting your time wit random nothing-ness, but hey!

YOU HAVE 200 REVIEWS!1

XD
Oh My Goshness chapter 34 . 2/3/2013
Ok. So this is WAAAAY overdue. I dropped off of the ff world for a while, but recently got back on. I re-read the entire story, and am amazed at how well it came through. Happy that the characters made it back. Alive, and I would personally love to read a sequel. You seem like a very strong writer, and if you want to be a professional writer and be published, I say go for it girl!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
This story is Awesome!
I loved all the angst and family in this story.(especially Greg-whump!)
inhaven't looked for a sequel yet, but I sure hope I can find one!
Shadowchaser56 chapter 34 . 9/3/2012
YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! this was a great ending!

if you have good ideas for a sequel i want you to write one definitely, but if you don't have a great idea then you ended this one perfectly.

you definitely could make a career in writing- you are super talented
si-te-hace-feliz chapter 34 . 9/3/2012
Sorry I've not reviewed in ever such a long time. Loved this sooo much, very origional storylines, beautifully written and very very consistent in writing and characters! not really anything else I can say apart from thank you fro writing this! x
KarmaComesBackAround chapter 34 . 9/3/2012
Awh, I loved that! I think the ending was nice and you should do a sequal! Also, loving The Best I Ever Had, and literally can't wait for an update on thet too!;Pxx
MidnightHalcyon chapter 34 . 9/2/2012
Epically awesome story, I loved every minute of it :)
heath.96 chapter 34 . 9/2/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
I have actually adored reading this story to the point where I would tell all my friends about the latest chapter each time you updated (much to their annoyance, as they know I'm obsessed with CSI and FFN and won't shut up until it's over, and now it is :( ) You're writing style is perfect, you obviously know the characters as you get them down to a T! I will be keeping my eye out for new chapters of your existing stories (I obsessively read The Best I Ever Had :P), new stories that pop up over time, and, if you're up for it, a sequel :D

Thank you for writing such an amazing story, it's been a pleasure to read!

heath.96
Foxfire01 chapter 34 . 9/2/2012
Awww, hate to see it end. But it was worth the rollercoaster ride you took us on. Thought it was cute that Sara and Lindsey became close, and Sara and Greg BFFs! Lol. Loved they spent Christmas together, and Grissom's closing line to end the story was absolute perfection. Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
KarmaComesBackAround chapter 33 . 8/25/2012
E.P.I.C.
Need I say more?
MidnightHalcyon chapter 33 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter, I love MJ :)
zodiakat chapter 33 . 8/16/2012
HALLO! Me again! I decided to creep along to this story too. Love it! Keep it up!
Foxfire01 chapter 33 . 8/14/2012
Aww man I hate that it's coming to an end. I was SURE you were gonna throw in another surprise twist and drag it out longer. The breakroom scenes with Nick's sister were adorable. And I got the warm and fuzzies when Grissom announced they weren't a team, but a family.