Reviews for Be a Man, Take the Bet
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
YC: Heh heh. This oughta be good...
sara Denmen chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
HAHA! Oh, I'm going to enjoy this story. Please update soon! This will be good.
Duel Mistress K chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Oh, lordy this was good! hehehe. I've always wanted to read a GW/RW x-over... this one was really funny!
Kuronue chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
please write more! hee hee this is starting out sooooo funny. can't wait till next chapter, please hurry. _
DemonessOfPunishment chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Sometimes i wonder if you two have any brains in those giant heads of yours.

Kento: Hey now, you make it sound as if we have done this before.

Wufei: Yea onna, besides you wouldn't last as one of us.

I wouldn't want to. You're a justice hungry freak who discrimantes against women. While Kento could go through a year supply of cookies in under three minutes. And yes Kento you have done this before.

Wufei: -_-'

Kento: ::Storms off::

Now that i'm done with the two of them. I enjoyed your story. I would like it if you would add the next chapter soon. Thank you. Ja'ne _
JRW chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
WRITE MORE!
StrataGuardianLuna chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Dude u have to write more, this is a very funny story and u must write more or face my wrath that means u will be dipped in lemon jello and left for dead understand kay good now write more
CrescentStrata chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Great so far! Love it, keep up the good work

~Ja na~
DarkKat and Duelistyamiyugi chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
You have to hurry with the second chapter or we'll bust.
the dragon master chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
you haven't finished this fic on aishiteru either sooooo I dare you to finish this fic with a small modefication to the title be a wingleader, take the dare
Tidmag chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
This likes a majorly cool fic!

Course I wonder how they are suppose to learn about gundams and how to pilot them, or deal with armours plus super strength in just one day unless one day means more than 24 hours.

I hope you continue this fic real soon cause like I said, I think it is totally cool.

later
Airurando chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
"Hurry up and finish, Baka Onna!" Wufei growled.

"Er, Wufei, how do you know if the author is a woman or not?" Duo asked sheepishly.

Wufei was quiet for a minute. "Doesn't matter,"

he muttered.

"No way! You can't end it like this! Finish the story or I'll release the *rage of inferno*!" Ryo screamed, leaping into the air and clashing his swords.

Aerie Angel sweatdropped. "Sorry about that, but you know how these guys get out of control sometimes. Well, I love your story so please continue!"
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Hmm, . . . this should be interesting _ But you do realize that there's several potential plot holes in bringing these two groups together, right? Like the fact that space travel is practically nonexistent in the RW verse? And the fact that the Gundams have been destroyed? Anyway, I think you pushed the plot a little too fast. Why in the world would Wufei say that to Kento? He doesn't have any clue that the Ronin's are anything out of the norm. This story opens up a lot of intriguing possibilities. I openly admit it would be pretty cool to see the Ronins trying to pilot the Gundams, and vice versa, but you've got a lot of messy holes in the story all the same.
Shadow26 chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
this is great cant wait 4 next chapter!
Trowen2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002