Reviews for Damian's school week
littlemsstrawberry chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Love dick being a parent to Damien
ShoesSOS13 chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
At least Damian won't break any civilian anymore...hopefully.
ShoesSOS13 chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Love how they said that in unison. :)
Oracle-BabsGordon chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
This was really good 3 :)
Ninjarocker chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Okay, I love this with literally all my heart. I love the brother/brother/brother/relationship between Tim, Dick and Damian, especially. I think that Batman and Robin(With Dick and Damian) was probably one of my favorite incarnations of the dynamic duo, and you got their relationship just perfectly. Merci beacoup, et, plus si'l vous plait.
IAmNotAUnicorn-ImBetter chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Need another chapter! This is wonderful and I love the plot! Please keep writing this!
colerfulldarkness666 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww this is to cutesy! and funny ahahaha P
ShoesSOS13 chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I love Damian. :D
grayember13 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Aaaawww! D
IanPeriwinkle chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Aw So cute.
ShadowMist62442 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Not sure if this is abandoned or not, but I hope it's not! It's such a cute story! You should have something go wrong with Bull and Damian's friendship! Lovely story!
Tarume chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I understand putting this on hold but really hope you can find the time to came back to it someday as it is so cute and everyone is well in character. I am amused by your characters. Jason coming in was icing on the cake.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Poor Damian... and Jason... But particularly Dick! Poor guy...
Bre CC chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
This is too cute (is that a wrong choice of words? lol)
Anyway, I really like this and hope an update is on its way(:
theGirlNightwing chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Oh wow. Has no one really gotten a glimpse of the Red Hood, so mr. Harrison doesn't recognize him? And the outfit's the one in under the red hood, right? Cause otherwise the skull/bat is very obvious . . .