Reviews for Like Looking Through a Fogged Mirror
thereslikenoway chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Honestly, I was not expecting this to be as deep as it turned out to be. I was laughing when I first started reading, but then it got seriously. And while I was not expecting that, I still loved every second of this. Wonderful piece of writing. I felt so much for Rachel, and I like how you made their connection evident. Just... beautiful. Thank you for this.
iGoToExtremes chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I just re-read this story and was ashamed to see that I never reviewed it. You definitely hit upon all those themes you were going for and it turned out to be such a sweet, inspiring story. Amazing as per usu. :)
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing!
crazyaboutthem chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Amazing... I LOVED it... so cute..
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aaaaahhhh! I loved this story! It was so well written! Ithank you!
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Okay, as a writer, I totally get where you are coming from with being unsure whether or not you ended up with exactly what you intended/felt from the beginning. And, obviously, I'm not in your head, so I can't truly say if you succeeded or not. But I can say that what you ended up with is very good. Normally I avoid teacher/student stories like the plague (I'm a teacher, it just makes me feel too weird), but since that wasn't really in your summary, and by the time I figured it out, I was too far in, I just went with it. I'm happy I did. It was wonderful. Your characterization of Finn was perfect, even though we don't go into nearly the depth with him that we get with Rachel.

Just overall, I truly enjoyed this story and the hopeful sort of feeling that it gave me. Good job.
keal chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! I just graduated college and I think you touched on a lot of things I've been feeling with your Rachel.
Supabec chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
awesome story it a nice change seeing Rachel the teacher and Finn the student my congratulation to you and your awesome writing :) totally adding this to favourites
leggylea chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
i just realized i never reviewed this after i read it! but omg it was sooooo perfect! :) im sooo giddy about it! i'm totally rereading it! bravo!
myeveryday chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I really liked this. I thought it was very sweet and cute, and I got the point of what you were trying to get across. It was fantastic. Great job!
sourilove chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
It was really really great. Thanks
noro chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
wonderful story nice work
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
god, i loved this. i think my favourite part was rachel's story of giving up her dreams. i usually check out as soon as i see she doesn't want to be a bway star in fics but i could tell straight away this wasn't the case. i loved the mentions of that pang she got when anyone mentioned bway and it's so relatable and this was just wonderful.
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I loved Rachel's inner monolgue creeping thru at times, and the fact that love knows NO boundaries! Finn telling Rachel that she's awesome and should never give up on her dreams - even though he doesn't really know her, genius. I loved it :)
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Now I really want o know what happens between these two characters... I think you sculpted this story very well! Loved reading it!