Reviews for Painted on my Skin
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 3/30
Absolutely adorable! I couldn't get over the emotions of Kurt and how lost he felt and how you found himself-his courage-because of Blaine and Lauren Zizes is always a plus in a story because Chris and Ashley's friendship is beautiful
Thank you so much for writing this!
animperfectangel chapter 1 . 2/27
Oh, wow. This story was written beautifully.
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow... this is like... wow. I'm speechless.

- Cherry
Five Elements chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Wow! Hummelberry, Klaine and a pairing I've never come across before- Kuren?
This was so cool! By the end I was going 'hurry up, show him, hurry up!' because it was so perfect!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I love it!
I love the tattoo and it makes me want Courage and Strength tattooed on both wrist.
I love the meaning of Kurt's tat
Great write
Kudos
Blade
Tiggerfan chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
What a great tattoo! Sweet story!
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I love the story, it's really beautiful :)
I also like the unusual friendship combination of kurt and lauren though I could imagine this happening in canon. A great oneshot :D
I shall go looking for that tumblr pic now xD
teilo chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
this is a beautiful story :)
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was the most beautiful, not cheesy, fate fic that I've ever read, thank you :)
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I don't normally like au's where the boys don't meet in high school, but this was just beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is such a beautiful story. Wow. You wrote all the characters and their reactions really well. You are so talented. Never stop writing :)
the-power-of-love chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
awwwwww this was a very cute and very inspirational for anyone that reads this I would hope that is what you where going for.
eboneya chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This story was beautiful.
simplyKlaine chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is such a beautifully written piece of art! Oh my god, you're an artist. An artist of words. I love the emotions strung out and leading up of Kurt's discovery that Blaine was the artist for his courage, literally, and how well it rounds up to their friendship/love-ship full circle argh I love you.
Amazed chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hey, so I cried like a baby reading this. Absolutely beautiful! I loved the message and the way you wrote the story. Their reactions to everything was amazing! So beautifully done!

Bravo