Reviews for An Odd Night
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! I read Of Mice and Men and I pair Lennie with George.
MysteriouslyNotNamed.0.0 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Whooooh! I KNEW I saw something between two guys at the ranch, but until I read this I didn't know which two... Bwahahahaha! I'll never read the book the same way again! (Which is a good thing...)
This story was gorgeously crafted, the events believable, and the emotions spot-on. Excellent! Keep on writing, my friend!
GothicKitty1313 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was actually quite sweet :3 although I'm more of a georgexslim person myself, this pairing works nicely . well done
woahreallygood chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I cannot even begin to describe how much I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
love it sooooooooo much, what happened after the deaths?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love it
CainAJLBassen chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Lol I never thought about that. It's really good, I really enjoyed it.
SilverCascade chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Not sure how I feel about this, though I can't say much as I've written a story on the exact same thing, haha! The ship, though, still startles me every time I see it, and my intrigue means I just have to read this :')

It was well written, though the tenses were a little mixed up here and there [nothing a quick once-over by a beta reader couldn't fix] and I liked the beginning bits and the talking between the two! [very in character, nicely done.] I wasn't a fan of the reaction to the kiss and the section that followed that; I guess I simply couldn't see that happening - I always saw Curley's reaction as more extreme? Same with the ending, really.

Just my two cents, though :) Otherwise, you have great writing skill!

DFTBA!
Some girl called Lyds chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I never thought I could like a gay Of Mice and Men fanfic but I do. Wow. That was awesome - I think more is needed ;D hehe nice one.