Reviews for The Bullet
LVB chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
This was a fantastic exploration of Peter. His devotion to Etta was so apparent in the later seasons and his love for Olivia was so bright- you communicate that really effectively throughout the whole piece.
beautyofsorrow chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
this is what fanfiction is all about. setting the characters loose and exploring them to the utmost, and then sharing that utmost with fellow fans and readers. you write beautifully, your words sketching out Peter and Olivia in heartbreaking detail. honestly, I'm amazed. thank you for writing. please, never stop.
FullDarkNoLight chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
A beautiful angsty piece for sure. It was deep and meaningful, and I really felt I could get into their heads. Great job.
Rosa020 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I'm crying. Really. This is the most beautiful fanfiction I've ever read in all my life... I don't have the good words to tell you how much it's fantastic -and I'm sure that it's not just because English is not my first language... Thank you. And congratulations. It's amazing.
FrozenSoldier chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Yep, the ending really got me. I love the way you work canon into these fics and make it so believable that if they never explained it in the show, this would be 'real' for me. So until they explain how the bullet was put on a chain, I'll imagine it was Olivia's way of helping Peter move forward.

Now I really want to know how Etta ended up with the bullet in the show...
FrozenSoldier chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I knew as soon as I read the 'all Walter' part in the previous chapter that something would happen between the two of them. I can just picture Walter's expression as Peter said it. Would probably break my heart, so it's a good thing it's just in writing ;)

Another brilliant look into Peter's mind.

The night terrors and nightmares makes me think. They've always plagued him at some point. He was able to get passed them as a child, through Walter's help...I wonder if that would help him now. These are so much worse.

and Peter would lie if he said it doesn't hurt, to think of this fragile and yet profound relationship Walter and he had managed to build through these years It hurts me, too, Peter. That's one of the few things I wasn't happy with in S4. The fact Walter never got his memories back, too.

On a slightly related note, one of the reasons I can't wait to find out what the hell William Bell is doing in amber (and also without a hand now, HA HA), is what you might write because of it. They should produce some nice, angsty and dramatic scenes in the show, js.
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I always imagined in my head that Peter would have this spell of pure happiness, starting from the end of the finale. Then something would catch him off guard and the happiness would (momentarily) come crashing down.

This seems so realistic to me. Peter finding the bullet, his fascination with it, and how he seems to find it in his hand without realising. It represents that he lost her, that he can't protect her - not from things like this, but also that she's alive. No wonder he carries it around with him. It's his thoughts put into a physical object.
zaceggfron chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
perf
zaceggfron chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
can we just talk about how lovely you are and how lovely your writing is
and how LOVELY it is to have seen every episode of fringe now so i can read
even if you already spoiled it before i finished?
yup.
it's great.
- porsha (zaceggfron)
Invariant chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Honey! I finally had time to read this given I've FINALLY complete what I was up to, and HOLY SH**! It's AMAZING! So in character and delightfully angsty! I LOVE IT!

You're such an amazing writer, this is just BEAUTIFUL! Honest to god, best I've read in a long time. Actually, since I read one of your other fics last, actually! lol. (((hugs)))
rahrah88 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This is such a beautiful story. They seem very true to their character's and it was very emotional! Loved it!
Abbi4Raie chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I LOVED the ending. It was a perfect ending to such a wonderful story.

It would be cute to read of this sweet little baby being born, but if you dont do it, i will understand :)
SpangleyPony chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
angsty to the end. Wonderful story, great writing, love it! :-D
zeusfluff chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
*Claps* Wonderful third part Elialys! Such raw and real emotions flowing through this last part, I actually teared up reading it, and I find that its something maybe we could potentially see on Fringe... *I hope*

Again, thanks for such a wonderful story!

ZeusFluff
CorwinOfAmber chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Sorry I didn't get the chance to read and review the last chapter until now.

It doesn't really matter because my humble words aren't worthy of describing the works of art that are your fanfiction. You are able to describe emotions with words in ways that invite your reader to actually share in the emotion, and that is a rare skill.