Reviews for We're Meant to Be
I...i just- *screams and flails* i needed this *cries*
Heartlandlover12 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
I really like the story. Please update the next chapter
Heartlandlover12 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This is a great chapter
Heartlandlover12 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really like it so far. I couln't believe that Lexie died beofre her and Mark could get together. I cried it was so sad.
ashmo2000 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
now they have baby coming and after a crazed shooter, how much more can they go through?
JCarabaguiaz chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Ok I was freaked out for a moment, but I'm glad they are all just fine.
I so knew that she was pregnant! I can't wait for the next chapter!
AiLing chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Oh God, I'm so glad that everything is ok!
NCIS1990 chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Aw, I love this story, yay Slexie baby! Glad Mark and Sofia are okay, I hope you update soon!
BekaRoo chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
What an amazing chapter :D I love that fact Mark and Lexie are having a child of their own :D
brown-eyes87 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I just have to say thank you! I still refuse to accept the "real" ending that they gave Slexie. Like you said before it's not the actress' fault. Sure she wanted to sped time with her children, understandable. What I don't get is why Shonda knowing that season 8 was Slexie's last shot didn't give them a better storyline, a better ending! I watched through all their seasons together always hanging I for them and their happily ever after only to get screwed over in the end and get a big F.U.. As a fan it really is very disappointing and unforgiving. Thy deserved a better ending, a better last season. So thanks for posting your story where us in denial an feeling let down by the show can retreat to. The land of fiction where Slexie get their deserved ending. It was a great story by the way, I really enjoyed reading it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
I wish this would've really happened... Lexie rip :(

update ;)
MusicWritesMyLife chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Very cute. I love that she can walk at her own wedding :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
I love this! :) And you are right, the series finale of OTH while some may consider cheesy, i think it was quite awesome. It really showed fans that they cared about our opinions b/c we are the reasons they were on air as long as they were. I loved the ending of for GA i don't really think they care as much about the fans.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Wonderfully done. Just perfectly written. You set the scene just right beautifully done.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Awwww! the wedding was very lovely and heartwarming. can't wait for your next chapters to see if they want to have kids yet. wishful thinking on my part.