Reviews for A Flawless Plan
thetravelinglemon chapter 81 . 5/20
I'm so delayed with reading this but its such a lovely ending and I look forward to maybe some stories about the little Crieff because that would be adorable. Such an adorable family. Too cute. Too wonderful.
hatondog chapter 81 . 5/10/2014
I should apologize for terrible reader etiquette, not stopping to review before the ending. But I just can't say how much I've enjoyed this wonderful work. I've picked your story up every chance I've had and it has made for a lovely few days. Fess up... your name is really John Finnemore, yes? Just kidding, although i wouldnt question it at all if the answer were yes...every word read like an actual script would sound. In fact, a script in which poor Martin got the happiness he deserves as you've provided him would be a terrific script indeed. Thank you for writing!
DeltaEchoCharlieRomeoHotel chapter 52 . 11/23/2013
I believe Douglas won't be any longer alone...
DeltaEchoCharlieRomeoHotel chapter 28 . 11/21/2013
I have to say it once more: You got the characters perfectly! Carolyn and all! It's amazing and brilliantand drunk Martin is the best thing I've ever read! I laughed so hard!
DeltaEchoCharlieRomeoHotel chapter 20 . 11/20/2013
Oh my God! This is truly brilliant! I like Kate... You describe the characters so great! Douglas is really acting like Douglas should act! Brilliant!
Guest chapter 79 . 11/8/2013
Oh I love it! Will there be another update? I hope so! Amazing story! :D
thetravelinglemon chapter 78 . 11/3/2013
Way to drop a bombshell Kate :p
redheadedleague chapter 78 . 11/3/2013
I was so excited to see that you had updated again! Ooh gosh, poor Martin worrying about the ceremony and his brother. And how exciting that they are having a child! Thanks for the update. It was lovely :)
Guest chapter 77 . 10/28/2013
THE best Martin/OC story I've ever read! It's absolutely brilliant - to quote Arthur ;) I very much hope that you update this, it's amazing!
writerfan2013 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
...And I totally would leave my readers on a vicious cliffhanger overnight! Come on, you know we love it! :-) -Sef
writerfan2013 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Just re-reading this! Had forgotten how sweet it is, esp the snuggling up to look at old photos...aaah. Thanks for sharing. -Sef
hailey chapter 77 . 6/30/2013
This is brilliant, best and longest Martan/Oc story. Hope you update soon, can't wait to see how the wedding turns out.
CatsWhiskers chapter 77 . 6/27/2013
Absolutely smashing!

I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to change characters you've already written!
thetravelinglemon chapter 77 . 6/26/2013
Aww lovely chapter, though :/ about Simon. And I don't know if anyone's noticed, but you repeated the last 2 lines :)
Socken chapter 77 . 6/26/2013
Well that was ace, and clever, and it made me nervous, but it was ace :)