Reviews for Ever After
reallyfanfic77 chapter 1 . 4/28
This is a great story. Thank you for sharing. Where have I been, cannot believe how many beautiful stories are created here on fanfic.
TWrites chapter 9 . 3/8
Loved this!
Zini chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Sorry I'm just now reviewing this fic, but I really enjoyed it! I'm so glad that Quinn's baby wasn't Sam's. And I liked how Cedes was a famous author, and that it took Sam one year (like in her book) to come back to her. All in all, great fic! Will always support you chica! :)
I'm gonna raichu a story chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
This was a very cute story!
I'm gonna raichu a story chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
This is such a great story so far! Can't wait to keep reading. (and in case you're wondering, yes I do have school, tomorrow, (well, i guess today) and am ignoring the fact that i'm tired and should go to sleep to read this story, it's just too good!)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
Lol I LOVE this but that Quinn has some nerve hating Mercedes when she did Sam dirty like she did. But as we all know Quinn is certifiable!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I find it funny that Quinn felt like she was the one wronged...'cause she basically blackmailed him into coming back to her. The whole "I'll abort the baby if you don't" thing was sick. I'm pro-choice but don't use abortion as some sort of demented bargaining tool.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Thought we was getting a little update about them later on but just chapter 9 again! Whats that about?
bluchromed2002 chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
how did i just now find such an amazing story! i love the way samcedes seemed to just work and naturally complement each other. just as two lonely souls, then friends, then lovers. the character development was great, it was quirky, funny, heartbreaking and romantic just where it needed to be. the parallels between them and her story's characters was an added bonus. i loved that sam read all her books and was doing the year wait. lol. they found each other again in the end and finally no one's standing in their way.
plopezlima chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
muyyy buenooooo
ButtonandaZipper chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
She should really, really get her locks changed.
After reading that chapter I just have one question: WHY?!
I understand Puck's pov now, but I still don't like it.
And Quinn..smh..girl-no.
Really good chapter (I'm a bit of an angst addict-in case you can't )
ButtonandaZipper chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
My fee fees!
You really know how to bring the suspense and drama with a dash of humor - good chapter.
ButtonandaZipper chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Of course you had to throw in some drama now that they were getting along great-smh-lol
That was good - didn't even see it coming.
ButtonandaZipper chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
smh-I'm loving this story.
And your writing style is amazing!
ButtonandaZipper chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Oh my!
I am so digging this AU Samcedes!
Their banter is quirky and deep - really excited to read more.