Reviews for Ever After
IslandGem chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Great way to bring the story to an end. I like that they had that time apart to figure things out. Don't really get why Quinn would still not be able to forgive Mercedes 'cos everybody here kinda went full circle on each other but hey, that's her problem. Thank you for sharing your story :)
QTFics chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
I hate that Quinn is still angry at Mercedes when she is the one that cheated on Sam and then tried to still him back from Mercedes by trapping him but it was a wonderful and beautiful ending! I can't wait for your next story!
LEE chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Too bad you can't see my huge smile! I have so enjoyed this story. I knew it wasn't his baby! Yippie! Loved this Sam and Mercedes so much. Their love was so unexpected but endured LOTS. So happy for the Samcedes happy ending.

Nice touch with Artie being the bartender!

Looking forward to more fics from you in the future.

Thanks so much for sharing!
QuinnFacrayy chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
I knew that wasnt his baby. Great work, reminds me of sex and the city for some reason lol
masterajoy chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Update like now! He is back!
onelove45 chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Rude for ending it like that. Can't wait for more! :)
Blue chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Do locks not exist in this world, or has Mercedes completely missed the concept of locking your door? From her apt. to the house she's renting, its as if locks are a suggestion and not a necessity...but other than that, way to keep the drama coming! (Even if Mercedes does seem kinda weak). But entertaining nonetheless.
QTFics chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Whew I wonder if Sam has any idea how close he cut it!
LEE chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
So GOOD! I can't believe Sam tracked her down. Please update soon. I need to know what he says like NOW!
Jadziwine chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg HE FOUND HER! this was awesome. i'm so happy you updated. and now i want that chocolate icecream cone so bad. and also that was a dumb tattoo.
samheart chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
y stop it right there
IslandGem chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Trying to give Sam the benefit of the doubt here but I'm failing. "The heat of the moment"...Seriously Sam? Mercedes - I know you love him but seriously? You are worth more than this - or Puck's game too for that matter.
BBlover33 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC! I was reading this on my phone last night, cause I have the fancy fanfiction reader and all. I was up until five in the morning reading this story! Then I woke up and, I just finished this chapter! I don't think the baby is Sam's, that's my personal opinion. Yet, it could be. I guess I have to wait until you update to find out.

-BB
box5angel chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
All I can think about is that note at the end. Three little words that means so much. :) I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and I added you on tumblr. Same username as the one I have on here.
peters206 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Awesome chapter. The conversation between Puck and Mercedes was hurtful, realistic and needed. At this point they both cheated and hurt each other badly so PM settling now for something less than perfect for mild happiness now would have a larger effect years later if the marriage lasts that long with both parties even more bitter than they are now resentful.

This is crazy but after everything that happened with Sam/Mercedes I still want them together. These 2 have a chance for something real but they both need to get their shit together. Sam was wrong for that comment but he only said that to smooth things over with Quinn trying to convince himself in a way but ended up hurting Mercedes all over again. I didn't like the note he sent but I hope it works out anyway.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »