Reviews for Ever After
samheart chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
y stop it right there
IslandGem chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Trying to give Sam the benefit of the doubt here but I'm failing. "The heat of the moment"...Seriously Sam? Mercedes - I know you love him but seriously? You are worth more than this - or Puck's game too for that matter.
BBlover33 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC! I was reading this on my phone last night, cause I have the fancy fanfiction reader and all. I was up until five in the morning reading this story! Then I woke up and, I just finished this chapter! I don't think the baby is Sam's, that's my personal opinion. Yet, it could be. I guess I have to wait until you update to find out.

-BB
box5angel chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
All I can think about is that note at the end. Three little words that means so much. :) I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and I added you on tumblr. Same username as the one I have on here.
peters206 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Awesome chapter. The conversation between Puck and Mercedes was hurtful, realistic and needed. At this point they both cheated and hurt each other badly so PM settling now for something less than perfect for mild happiness now would have a larger effect years later if the marriage lasts that long with both parties even more bitter than they are now resentful.

This is crazy but after everything that happened with Sam/Mercedes I still want them together. These 2 have a chance for something real but they both need to get their shit together. Sam was wrong for that comment but he only said that to smooth things over with Quinn trying to convince himself in a way but ended up hurting Mercedes all over again. I didn't like the note he sent but I hope it works out anyway.
LEE chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Loving it, but Sam has a lot of nerve asking her to wait. I think Mercedes needs to consider moving on at this point. At any rate, can't wait to read more! Please update soon.
QTFics chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I'm glad she broke up with Puck because it wouldn't be fair to either of them to get married when she didn't love him but I'm still not sure Sam is deserving of her either.
QTFics chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
OK after what Sam said about it "just being the heat of the moment"...I'm starting to think Mercedes would be better off without him!
Jadziwine chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
fuck yea! she's dumped Puck! yayyyy and Sam left some hope! love it!
Seoulmama chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Omg! I need to know what happens next!asksakdiksdf Sammmy! Update soon!
chordoverstreetfanactic chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
WHY? the ending just killed me!
chordoverstreetfanactic chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
i like this story alot! i loved this chapter it was really good! on to the next one!
chordoverstreetfanactic chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
good job! im gonna keep reading!
onelove45 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
*glaring* why would you do that? Like seriously? Ugh! Please update soon.
Jadziwine chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Quinn finally did the right thing. you can't make someone love you, its just going to be a very empty marriage.

if that's not Sam's shadow then Mercedes should marry Puck. he cheated on her, she cheated on him now they're even! they can be mildly content together! Santana was the only smart one. Sam is just a headtrip!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »