Reviews for Crossing the Lion
Ronnie's Account - Purged chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
OH. MY. GOD. Have you no decency? lol. Once again, you have reduced me to a blubbering ball of giggles with your latest drabble. Also, can I say, Leo Johnson...bold choice. No one really gives his character much, in any, attention (which is a real shame, considering he's unintentionally hilarious!). Anyway, the whole, "Is that a slur on my sexuality" thing had me crying. No joke. Job beyond well done. Can't wait for the next drabble masterpiece.
Luce Taylor chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was really good... I, on the other hand, always LOVED Bernard's accent - it is sooo awesome... Maybe it's because I am from Europe and I understand these accents perfectly, but I've got problems with figuring out what British people say... Or even some Americans with that typical American accent... Ugh! But, I mean, whatever... This was sooo good :) Post more more more... I love Twin Peaks, and I'm so sad there are only 90 stories about Twin Peaks here :( :)
Lynzee005 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hahaha! I'm glad you posted this. As someone of French-Canadian descent deeply steeped in the accent of the Quebecois, I always had a problem with Bernard's accent. It sounded so put-on. So this makes me laugh. Thanks!