Reviews for Guilty
BloodOfMyLove chapter 37 . 10/21/2015
This story is my absolute favorite on here! I actually prefer this to the real story and I just wish you had written a sequel or some kind of epilogue *hint,hint* )
Tawny chapter 37 . 2/15/2015
Ridiculously English is a marvellous thing. I liked this a lot I really really did.
Tawny chapter 35 . 2/15/2015
I agree I mean that's kind of exactly how he would be I just it wasn't so you know!
Tawny chapter 32 . 2/15/2015
This is fabulous I just thought you should know :)
j.d.y chapter 37 . 2/4/2014
I think this is simply sweet as hell! Great job!
DuchessofSomar chapter 37 . 8/20/2013
such a beautiful story T_T its so hard to find good quality myrninxclaire stories. this was one of my favorites. will there be a sequel? maybe a continuation, a "2 years later" kind of thing. with claire a vampire now, and shane released from the prison? i would love for this to go on, theres so many possibilities and stories you could develop. that ending shows the start of good things, the beginning of a beautiful relationship. i feel you should expand on this budding romance, expand upon these feelings. i would love you forever if you did T_T until then, i shall be watching all your new work.
Addy96 chapter 37 . 8/11/2013
Loved this fanfic! Could there possibly be a sequel...? If so I wil definetely read it!
Dhalia89 chapter 37 . 8/11/2013
Ending?! NOOOOO!
NarutoRox chapter 37 . 8/10/2013
Awww, this was fantastic! :) I loved this story from start to finish, with new chapters always making my day. This chapter was a very well-written, believable break-up of Shane and Claire. I know I'm being redundant now, but I don't really know how to find words to describe my feelings on this whole story, other than to say that I loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
NarutoRox chapter 36 . 8/7/2013
The emotions this has been bringing out in me is astounding. Loved this chapter, and how well you portrayed Claire's complicated relationships with both Myrnin and Shane. Awesome! :)
jjrw1998 chapter 36 . 7/18/2013
omg, you updated.

At any rate, i really liked it, but this better end up as clyrnin to the end, and with Shane showing his very true colours to her

and an M chapter between them wouldn't be amiss either :)
NarutoRox chapter 35 . 6/4/2013
Oooh, I rather like this side of Myrnin. It's very realistic to his character (because let's face, he hates Shane as much as Shane hates him).
safi15 chapter 35 . 6/3/2013
Wow, Myrnin scared me a little. But evil Myrnin is quite interesting, too.

I truly love your writing style. Hope you update soon. :)
Dhalia89 chapter 35 . 6/3/2013
I absolutely agree with you on Myrnin. I like this story so much because you write Myrnin in a way that makes us see the monster that lurks behind his crazy fa├žade - and I mean that in a good way!
Addy96 chapter 35 . 6/3/2013