Reviews for The Heartbreaker
Dota 2 Player chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
I have been putting off this MASTERPIECE FOR FAR TOO LONG. IT TOOK A FEE MONTHS BUT I FINALLY STARTED 2 DAYS AGO AND OH. MY. GOD. IM AN IDIOT FOR NOT READING IT SOONER. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE FICS ever. Thank you so much for writing this *u*
NoUnZorrillo chapter 18 . 2/6/2015
Ah,,oh my goodness. This was...this was such a beautiful read. I'm honestly quite speechless at the moment. The characters were portrayed beautifully, the description of their emotions were immensely lovely, and the overall storyline kept me hanging off the edge of my seat in general. I must admit that I've turned into a sobbing mess at some points whilst reading this ー only to then, however, smile once again as the chapters soon became much more gleeful and such. You, my friend, are such a talented writer I am so immensely glad that I've come across this story; it was so beautifully written. Thank you so much for sharing this.
sasuke140 chapter 18 . 1/14/2015
This was just, perfect. It was really fun and exciting. I was always on the edge of my seat and oh my God I can't describe how this made me feel. Thank you some much for writing this.
Aiko Karin chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
3 this is just too cute 3
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Awwwwww what a lovely, angsty, yet sweet fic
I was definitely tearing up at the more emotional parts, I can't help it
I just love this couple
Excellent job!
lauren chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
it's... over... TT

i was hoping for one more sex scene /whines

oh who cares! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY OK
lilactree chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Let him have it Antonio ;)
chesterwithacoontail chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
In the duration of this story, which I have been reading because of a good friend of mine, I think I might have found someone that fits me as well as Lovino fits Antonio. Reading pieces like this make be believe that it can work regardless of hardships and struggles as long as the love is true. I believe it. No matter what may happen with the person I've got now, I have people like you to thank for giving me the strength to try. Thank you so much, Echoes of Shadows. I owe you one!
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
The ending was nice. The proposal didnt feel incredibly tacked on, as in: "I need to end my story in a way thats clearly an ending, while at the same time being something everyone does." It felt like it was meant to be there.

On a side note I had completely forgotten that I had followed your story and that it wasn't done yet, so this was a pleasant surprise.

: D
Katt1848 chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Awwww! I nearly died when Lovi proposed so suddenly u
Guest chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
sex sex sex sex sex
Spamano4ever chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
WOOT! SPAMANO-Y GOODNESS! Nice new cover to :D
Fathommyeyes chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
There goes my sadness from the past week. You dropkicked it away with this one beautiful chapter. All I need now is a hug from my wife who should be on his plane here in about a week and I'll be happier than a snug bug under a rug like a thug and that was the lamest thing I've ever said so I'm done now.
AngryTomato chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Hurry up! Omg, I can't take waiting any longer! My face when I realized it was the last chapter could be considered as a real life; D':

Really awesome so far though! (and as you may have noticed..) I can't wait for more! :)
Shadowstar8473 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
;_; You are so mean! I cried so so so much
I really really really want to know what happens next... Please update soon... The images...
Lovino... Antonio... Oh God...