Reviews for show me your teeth
OtsukiOkami chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This was gorgeous! You're extremely talented at combining words into new and interesting pairings, making every sentence feel guttural and filled with body. I'm very impressed your ability to use your expansive vocabulary without soundy hauty or forced, each word has a very confident place and meaning. The only thing I'd expand on is the scenery description, a little more detail would really help to understand where things are.

Other than that, it was a fantastic read!
SanjiRoronoa chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I don't exactly know what's going on but I like it!
Catcat1520 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
So wait sanji is a vampire?
Zepphyra.Snow.Storm chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very unique. :)
BrevityGravity chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
DAMN. I found something new about myself today. O.o
New Neon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh wow, so unbelievably hawt! Much live for this!
whywolfcity chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Out of all the ZoSan stories I've read - which I believe amounts to quite a few - I think this is definitely my new favourite. It's so unique and intriguing. I also really enjoyed the way you captured Zoro's thoughts about Sanji. I love this story, and I'll definitely read it again in the future.

- Angela
Imperial Mint chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
So I've always been a fan of biting. I suppose enough to say it's a bulletproof kink of mine. But this? THIS? This just blows all other biting kink stories I've read out of the water. It is absolutely amazing and thank you so, so much for writing it.
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was wonderful in a strange way.
Seven-Bridges chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I guess I don't have to tell you how much I loved it because you'll already have established that from my previous comments XDD

Still, I love how you write... while I think a simpler writing style would reach a bigger audience, yours is very unique and has this special feeling to it. I guess the best way of describing it would be to compare it with music or flowing water... it's graceful :)

And thank you so much for dedicating it to me! Made me all warm and fuzzy inside! :3

A tiny bit of critic I have, would be this:

'"Nothing. Urgh, Just let me kick your scrawny ass and get this nonsense over with." He huffs out,...'

I think the period after 'with' should be a comma and the 'he' after it has to be uncapitalized. You've done that a few times, I think.

I'm not 100% on it being correct that way, though. XD

Thank you for writing this fic and please write more, hun! :3
JenovaVII chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Dark, dreamy, quite fascination. I adored your choice of vocabulary and formatation. This was the perfect cup of tea to, momentarily, sate my sadistic nature. This more primal take at Sanji and Zoro's relationship is very similar to my own interespretation of them. It was terrific, I must say. Istant favorite. More.