Reviews for Respect
silverclaus618 chapter 4 . 4/14
This is story is really great. I love how in character all of them are and the witch twist was absolutely incredible. I feel so sorry for Yaoi; seeing such a cute and colorful character ultimately falling into despair :( Nevertheless, I really loved this from beginning to end.
JW VC chapter 4 . 2/14
Wow so I read this awhile ago before I started smile precure and I didn't really understand it. NOW IT MAKES SOOOO MUCH MORE SENSE.
JazzyWCitty chapter 4 . 1/17
I haven't seen all the precures yet so is the main character an actual precure character? If she is then that means the when the universe was recreated then the precures were as well. The story was pretty good.
Abicion chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Huh. I'd say things went a different way.
BieberLover69 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Even as a guy only tangentially familiar with both series, this was awesome. Not many people can pull off a good 'descent into darkness' story but you did it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
This was...amazing. Her slow descent into insanity, the progress of creeping horror...
Those bullies deserved it though, haha.
Loved her progression of powers, the heart wrenching character development, and the well written dark edge of it. Tv tropes really led to me to a great gem.
Acer One Three Four chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
See, this is what Madoka stories are all about: delicious, delicious tears. Though I found 'Sunder' a bit doofy, I stuck to the end and was satisfied. The moment when Yayoi accidentally kills someone for the first time... damn, that shit is wack. It's more or less plausible by the rules of the Madokaverse, which just makes it even worse; Yayoi could have gone on to save the world, and instead, her soul was turned into fodder to stave off heat-death for another week. And speaking of that, the Izabel twist was a stroke of genius.

One question I was left with was, "What happened to the Precureverse after this story?" If the story is correct, then Puella Magi are at least on a par with Precures, which bodes very poorly for the Bad End Kingdom. I can't imagine the Incubators being too pleased with an attempt to 'give the Earth the Worst Ending,' either; that sounds like something that would cut into their profit margins. Since the world seems okay by Homura's time, I think it's safe to say that Pierrot was unsuccessful.
Faust91x chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Heheh, what an ending, I loved this part, guess because I'm specially fond of superheroes and descent of darkness stories. It was an amazing work, Tv Tropes doesn't make justice to this.

And it's great to see Tomoe in her journey to becoming the veteran we know her as. Such a shame, all her recruits explode or go crazy all the time, forever alone...

Sunder was extremely powerful, and I loved the way she could do so much with her powers. Even then, I feel things went well considering the potential for abuse with putting people in their own reality. And specially liked your interpretation on the origins of the familiars; that makes so much sense, always aspiring to get them right, never achieving true life.

And the ghost town thing...makes me wonder the potential for abuse of a particularly powerful Puella Magi over a city without people to defend themselves.

Awesome!
Faust91x chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Heheheh first battle, nice going for her, that book seems quite powerful, just like Homura's buckler.
Faust91x chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Well, that was a fun way to dispose of the bullies, now someone with a sadistic streak would have hours of fun with those drawings, guess she isn't that type, or is she?

And spotting a witch transformation...now that's hard, heheh.
Faust91x chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh you have no idea what you got yourself into, heheheh, that's so not something to wish...
Came here from TV Tropes. Nice job!
rainebowbright chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I don't even know where to begin describing how amazing this is
chimeraguard chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
This being Puella Magi, I expected it, didn't make it any less tragic.
HiddenHero220 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
That was such a sad story. I feel so bad for Kise. T_T
Please know that you are loved, Yayoi-san.
greymon chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
The dark powers of the Pretty Cure series are very different from the demons who appear at the end of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. For one thing, they actually are evil.