Reviews for Respect
FaustAlexander chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh you have no idea what you got yourself into, heheheh, that's so not something to wish...
Came here from TV Tropes. Nice job!
rainebowbright chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I don't even know where to begin describing how amazing this is
chimeraguard chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
This being Puella Magi, I expected it, didn't make it any less tragic.
HiddenHero220 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
That was such a sad story. I feel so bad for Kise. T_T
Please know that you are loved, Yayoi-san.
greymon chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
The dark powers of the Pretty Cure series are very different from the demons who appear at the end of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. For one thing, they actually are evil.
hillary chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
There is real Magical Girl crossover art, including Puella Magi and Pretty Cure. Many people ignore the fact that the Incubators don't actually manipulate anyone.
MangamanZX chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Sad story... And so completely plausible, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that after Madoka re-set the universe Yayoi didn't become a Puella Magi but instead became a Precure like Cannon... Thus making Smile Precure a sequel to Madoka Magica... Epileptic trees for the win :)
gandalf chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
The ending of Puella Magi Madoka Magica restores the essence of the Magical Girl genre. A lot of people ignore this. Plus, Kuybey actually has valid reasons for what he does.
Tabby Kattene chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I don't even know how to begin to express the amazingness of this. It is beautiful and wonderful and all things good- or, all things evil, depending on how you look at it. You win!
mark3232 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
There is a lot of hatred directed towards Kuybey. But he actually has legitimate reasons for what he does and does not actually lie.
Andmeuths chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
This is sick, twisted, and magnificent. It captures the very spirit, the essence of Madoka Magica beautifully, drawing it's horror with exquisite perfection.

Wonderful.
MagnificentSoul chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
.EVER! This story is just too awesome and epic for words.

And once again, Kyuubey prove to be an "Evil", manipulative bastard. I feel bad for Yayoi, Mami offered her another chance at redemption, but she got consumed by despair before she could take it. And how are they going to get the people out of the sketchbook now(if any of them are still alive)? Maybe Miyuki can make a contract(I'm sure she can balance Pretty cure and Puella responsibilities)?

Also - what DID Yayoi/Sunder do to Akane? And do I even want to know?

And good job discretely connecting Yayoi to Isabel. and the Epilogue felt bitter-sweet considering the dark turn the story took in the end.
satuross chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Uh what happened? she died? who killed her? im lost! :(
satuross chapter 3 . 6/7/2012