Reviews for I AM A GIRL
LostReploidZX chapter 1 . 9/5
Man this story is so interesting and cool. Please update this, I know it's been three years since you last updated this story but it has so much potential to become a really great story
ObsessiveLady chapter 4 . 6/11
Is no one going to comment on the fact that Leon, sorry, Squall died? I mean, I might be biased when I say this since my favorite character is Squall, but that's so sad kinda wish he was alive so that he could've been perhaps paired with Cloud/Lightening (and yes, I don't really like Squall x Rinoa romantically since I like Squall x Cloud). On that note, it's very rare to see a Squall x fem Cloud fic. No wait, it's not even rare, it's completely non-existent (ooor I might not have researched much). Gah, I'm rambling.
FattyKitty chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Dose this story have pairing?
Well, it's fun (thumbs up)
RandomFanficAuthor chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Nice! Even though I kind of don't know what Final Fantasy is, so...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
This is amazing and love it!
Pls continue this...
Dog Lover 120 chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
Update again soon
Really good story
cloudxerrosstrife chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Every time i read this i find my self listening to the vasto lorde theme to keep me from face palming over and over and over. Overall i guess its a good story but him turning into clai- i mean lightning is a little toushe dont you think.
Achaewa chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
This was a fun read and it leaves me wanting more, you really nailed down how the characters would act if they were high school aged and I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story. It really has a Ranma vibe to it.

I hope to read more from you as Cloud genderbender fics are quite rare and a crossover like this is simply too good to leave untouched.

As for pairings I would prefer Cloud (Lightning) with Fang, as he is afterall still a boy inside and I was never a fan of Sephiroth. He comes off as quite pushy in this story and for Cloud to just fall for him would be quite out of character. One reason that I would like Cloud to end up with Fang is that you've managed to create a good chemistry between them.

Now as for criticism, there are a few spelling and grammar mistakes, "thought" instead of "though" is the most jarring of them. This could all be fixed with a quick read through.

Anyway I hope to read more from you as it would be sad if this story was abandoned. Good luck and keep up the great work cause you got talent. :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! And can you pair Sephiroth and lightning/cloud together? Thnx.!
Cheshide chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
This is so exciting!
Plz update!
rAFiTheWaNDerER chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
keep up the good work! :)
kenegi chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
Gee I wonder where the powder is going to be?
Snaking chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Update pleaseeeee, I love this
myownmadness chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! So now cloud has a sensitive side of girl, and sephiroth ohohoho only if you knew the real lightning... Hahahaha!
ray-slifer chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
I'm so blown away in every chapter you make! Please update soon! I can't wait for your next move. :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »