Reviews for I AM A GIRL
This is amazing and love it!
Pls continue this...
Dog Lover 120 chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
Update again soon
Really good story
cloudxerrosstrife chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Every time i read this i find my self listening to the vasto lorde theme to keep me from face palming over and over and over. Overall i guess its a good story but him turning into clai- i mean lightning is a little toushe dont you think.
Achaewa chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
This was a fun read and it leaves me wanting more, you really nailed down how the characters would act if they were high school aged and I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story. It really has a Ranma vibe to it.

I hope to read more from you as Cloud genderbender fics are quite rare and a crossover like this is simply too good to leave untouched.

As for pairings I would prefer Cloud (Lightning) with Fang, as he is afterall still a boy inside and I was never a fan of Sephiroth. He comes off as quite pushy in this story and for Cloud to just fall for him would be quite out of character. One reason that I would like Cloud to end up with Fang is that you've managed to create a good chemistry between them.

Now as for criticism, there are a few spelling and grammar mistakes, "thought" instead of "though" is the most jarring of them. This could all be fixed with a quick read through.

Anyway I hope to read more from you as it would be sad if this story was abandoned. Good luck and keep up the great work cause you got talent. :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! And can you pair Sephiroth and lightning/cloud together? Thnx.!
Choumei chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
This is so exciting!
Plz update!
Cynthia!
rAFiTheWaNDerER chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
interesting...
keep up the good work! :)
kenegi chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
Gee I wonder where the powder is going to be?
Snaking chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Update pleaseeeee, I love this
myownmadness chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! So now cloud has a sensitive side of girl, and sephiroth ohohoho only if you knew the real lightning... Hahahaha!
ray-slifer chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
I'm so blown away in every chapter you make! Please update soon! I can't wait for your next move. :D
dANNY chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Love this story, please update as soon as possible!
Nemesia23 chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
Cool story. Totally like how Cloud turned into Lightning. Both characters are awesome. Thank you for posting this fic and I hope for a continuation soon.
CrystariumRose chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
This story!
I love it!
Update soon
Lemrinth chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Hmmm I wonder what conclusions Sepiroth cooked up in his mind?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »