Reviews for There are claw marks in your footprints
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
OMM, they are soo sweet together! Like, sweeter than Jamdy could be...

I DON'T KNOW WHICH PAIRING I LIKE BETTER! Like, Jamdy is yummy and all asfghjkl, but AlTeddy is adorable and kyoot and stuff.

:L

I suppose I'll have to read more fics for them to decide! XP

But anyway, I really liked this, even though it was more applied slashy feelings than anything. It still was nice and made me convinced that Al/Teddy could definitely work!

I loved Teddy here. He reminded me a lot of Remus and how Remus was so hard on himself. And then Al came and made him feel better and that reminded me of Sirius. So like AlTeddy is a bit like Remmius to me, but Remmius is hawter 'cause Sirius and Al aren't that much alike other than in a reassuring-to-Remus-or-Teddy type of way. IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE!

XP

The detail about the fountain was interesting and original. It's not something I've given much thought to before, but I liked how you used it in this which. I could picture Teddy wondering whether or not the young wizard was based on his father and stuff.

And the title was great, too!

XD

-Morghen
jojor99 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Yay - Al pulls Teddy out of his blues!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Aww, this is so sweet! As I mentioned in my other review, there isn't a whole lot of Al/Teddy, but I think you're starting to convert me...that's all I need, ANOTHER next-gen pairing that I love ;PPP I like that you had Teddy sort of werewolf-y, but not totally - I actually picture a similar situation with him, too, so I loved that. And Auror!Teddy, of course, is awesome. The new statue in the Atrium is awesome, and I can really imagine what it looks like in my mind. Very realistic, too - I can picture them making a new one, and having it be more equal. The friendship between Al and Teddy here is really sweet, and I love how there's so much potential for more-than-a-friendship at the end. Loved it!