Reviews for pretending never calms jealousy
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
very nice
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
OMM, this is so adorable! I loved the angst at first and then the fluff in the end! It's official, I SHIP THESE TWO! Though I'm still unsure where they stand when it comes to Jamdy... I need to read more fics for them before I can quite decide. _

I looooovvvvvveeeeeeddddd the background to each of their nicknames and how Albus was jealous that Teddy hadn't given him a meaningful one. It showed a more sensitive and jealous side of Al that hadn't quite been so prominent in the other two AlTeddy fics I read. I like the idea of Al being jealous, though. He's the middle child and usually middle children seem to be kinda forgotten about. I could also kinda relate to how he thought of himself as the uninteresting sibling.

Asdfghkl, TEDDY IS SO ADORABLE! In the previous fic I read, Al was comforting him so it was kyoot and nice to see Teddy comforting Al! I loved how in tuned Teddy was to Al's feelings! They /really/ do go well together!

OMM, Teddy's pet name for Albus great. I actually had to google what it was, but it was fitting once Teddy explained why he had chosen it. GAWD, THEY'RE KYOOT! It's not an explicit fic, but I loved the little cuteness/kisses/etc that they shared. Jamdy is smexy but AlTeddy is adorable!

I JUST ABOUT DIED WHEN I READ THE INCEST PART! XDDDDD

Great work, as always. I don't think there is a pairing in the HariPo universe that I wouldn't ship after reading a fic for them by you! XD I have to keep reminding myself, "MORGHEN! YOU LOVE JAMDY! THINK SUNDAES! THINK SUNDAES!" but then Alteddy is so adorable and I just don't knoww! :P

-Morghen
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow, mew, new favorite pairing? :P Haha, I loved this, though. Al's jealousy at how Lily and James were nicknamed but not him is realistic, and the nicknames that you gave the Potter children were adorable. I like the little mention of Lily actually being called "Lilu", since we always seem to call her that when we're talking about her, *lol*. It starts out angsty but ends up sweet and fluffy, and you make the transition so well. You characterize them all so well, too! And of course, the mention of Freddie and Roxanne being pranksters is awesome, since that's how I think of them as well. Another lovely AlTeddy fic, mew!