Reviews for Sparks
Sfrostwolf chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I don't know if I'm just stupid, but I was confused the entire time. What was happing?
AvatarLegendAwesome chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I wont cry...I promised myself I wouldn't cry...fuck it I'M TEARBENDING RIVERS.
Loafdude chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
you killed more characters in one story, than all the deaths in the other korra fics i've read
O Flippered One chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh the feels...MY EMOTIONS! they hurts! Very nice, especially the last little scene. I always thought that if Koora passed on early, Mako and Bolin would train the new Avatar, like Katara did Korra. Very nice, well done )
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was soooo gooood! You're such a great writer. Not too wordy and not too simplistic. Good at angst, well-woven plots, gahhh i love your stories! Mako's death and the part with the new avatar were my favorites, I think. I really loved the quotes in the final scene, Korra's words in Mako's heads. "Find me in the next life, will you? Teach me that, "Cool Under Fire" style…"

The little girl grabs it and weaves her fingers with his in the most familiar way.
- so cute!

just perfect.
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You did a fabulous job with the character deaths. Sympathetic but not overly mushy, sweet but not sappy. Bolin's death was my favorite. And I was pleased with Asami's slap-in-the-face to her father; dying right in front of him was pure genius.
shadow243ali chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
These are five little moments where you broke me... each and every time. That was beautiful. And heartbreaking. Your writing managed to make these small moments evoke such poignant emotions. Wonderful. :)
SrpiaEahn chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
The last part though. My heart and the floor have found each other.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.

- Sera
Valbrandr chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ugh, the Linzin fic destroyed me. Talk about a sucker punch. D:

You have a great style - it's very concise and dramatic. I always get a little choked up over the "new Avatar meets someone from old life" fics...and damn, you did it well.

Argh please write more you're ruining my life but I LIKE IT.
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 5/21/2012

AKDMDKAKANDKE

...They all died.

They ALL. DIED.

AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

It was perfect. Everything FIT. and I LOVED IT SO MUCH.

I'm gonna go cry now
xiayou chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
THE FEELS! I CAN'T! All of them were so touching and heartbreaking, but the Linzin part KILLED me! Great job on the story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter of Crooked!
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Too many feels for this story...I only cried harder with every death. This was an incredibly well written fic-poignant, but not too over-the-top.
SageBros chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh god. My feels. Curse you and your emotionally compelling storytelling! ;;

(And huzzah for more TenzLin!)