Reviews for An Earthling Apology
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Yeah great writing and amazing bbstar!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Whooooaaaa...

Beast Boy got it goin' ON! And Kori didn't seem to have any problem hitching a ride, as it were.

Really nice work! That was pretty freakin' hot, to be as ... 'restrained' as it was.

Think I might have to Favorite this one, too.
Seeing Sounds chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Wish you would write a sequel.
JasonTodd908 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please write more of was amazing
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great story
mushie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hello, i really liked this fic :) good grammar and plot and i hope to see more bbstar from you :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
write more of these. wierd or exotic pairings are some of the most fun. beastboys my favorite titan and starfire is awesome so seeing them together is great! and most of the time with the few noncanon cuples the writers end up doing it by mangleing the charecters but this is just two of my favorite titans pairing up togther in a way i could realy see hapining. write more one shots mabey a few follow ups or even a full length story. this is awesome!
Celery Sticks chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Haha, this was awesome. Like, literally amazing. This is actually one of my favorite Teen Titans couples, right behind an even stranger couple featuring Starfire, and there are so few stories that are this fun and good and sexy! Who cares if they're not canon? They're adorable together, and Beast Boy could always magically grow ten inches, it's not that hard.
1waystreet chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hello ) i really liked this. the style and the plot and the way you wrote as bb.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love this. My favorite non-canon pairing. You bring them into the flow of this story flawlessly. As well, they remain true to character. There was an innocent flirtation to their interaction in the comics that meshed really well for them. I think you captured some of that with this one. This was an interesting and enjoyable piece and I hope to see more of your work sometime. Keep rockin
Reaper 8389 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
that was really great. X3
AM83220 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
At first glance this seems like an absolute crack pairing, but you make it plausible by skillfully bringing Starfire and Beast Boy to it step by realistic step, with each of them acting in character from start to finish. I especially enjoyed the line "Oh, yes! The better feelings would commence immediately!" because that was EXACTLY how I remember hearing Starfire talk in the series. Well done!
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
SO excited to see someone else publishing a BBStar fic recently :) I was super excited about reading this, and it did not disappoint. Loved it! You should write another :)