Reviews for Image: Sherlock
OneCutePug chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I really really really love this!
Walabean chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Only complaint, it ended too soon! Love the JW/SH in this! Very sweet :)
theponyrider chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Interesting read.
But the ending was still quite off.
No that I didn't like it or something, but when I realized that that was the ending, I was like "What. Seriously."
But I guess that's just my way of saying I need a sequel.
HoneyandChai chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is really good (so sweet and fluffy). Can you please do another one but with John (please, pretty please, oh pretty pretty please)?
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Beautiful. I love it.

Xela
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is really lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Lovely. Really sweet. ]
Leesie3973 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Please write more! XD
FuturePSotUS chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I loved this fic. The "Image" section after each picture was an amazing touch that really added to the story. I hope there are more coming, you're a really solid writer!
elomelo chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh, this was lovely. I usually don't read established-relationship-fic (I like the work up as much as the progress of things) but I'm really glad I gave this a read. I liked how you wove aspects of the John and Sherlock we 'know', and the people they are now, familiar and part of a whole. It felt very intimate and close between them, even if it wasn't super sexually charged. And the camera/picture theme was great. Candid shots of what John sees in Sherlock, and what he said about capturing Sherlock in motion, seeing him still for once /happy sigh/ Really well done and congratulations on the contest win. You certainly deserved it, and I hope to see more! :)
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! *gross sobbing* IT'S LIKE YOU TOOK MY HEART AND YANKED! That was beautiful! I loved this! ALL THE FEELINGS!

Forte
RaisedByLibrarians chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Lovely. I would love to see more of this.
Quend chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was awesome. I love the detail and especially love the way you describe every photo. It truly is Image: Sherlock. Have you considered doing a companion with Sherlock taking pictures of John? For all I know, you already have actually. I'd read it.

Keep writing!

Quend
grumple chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was a really lovely story. I really liked your descriptions of the photo's too.
JGRhodes chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
?

Honest to God, I prefer yours over the one that got 1st!

This is adorable and amazing and Sherlock is so perfectly in character!

I love how he takes unflattering photos (because, really, who has perfect photos all the time?) and John thinks they're amazing!

*warm fuzzies*