Reviews for A Dream Carved in Stone
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/3
Not big on smoking, myself. Think it's gross. Hm. Perhaps she'll stop. Not like it's a big deal in the story, anyway.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 49 . 5/26
wow...
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 37 . 5/26
oh..oh..Adelia Prince..
half blood prince...any connection?
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 5/25
I've never read anything from Lily's perspective or anything with her as the main character before. I can't wait to see what will happen.
jam99chgo chapter 56 . 5/16
that was amazing thank-you
siehjin chapter 56 . 4/28
This was one of the best lily-severus fics I've ever read. Well done! :)
stacyjeanboyd chapter 8 . 2/4
I'm really enjoying this so far! You are a very gifted writer! I love Sev and Lily together but I sometimes have trouble finding quality fic that ship those two. Yours is definitely one of the best I've read and I've only just started the story!
Karinta chapter 56 . 1/30
This is a beautiful, gorgeous story, and I'm glad you wrote it. Thank you.
fire90 chapter 23 . 1/25
Beautiful story! I love it!
KB chapter 12 . 1/21
Wow.
I started reading this story thinking it would be another one of those oh so dark and painful Snilies, where Snape is a mountain of angst and abstinence and Lily is a weeping puddle of conflict and apologies. It IS a little like that, but its got what those stories don't-it feels like it has more heart. And i'm not just saying that because of this sappy (ahhhh the fluff I could make a mattress and pillow set out of this ahhh) reading scene...The vibe is different. I genuinely love this story!
Not a chain smoker chapter 56 . 12/16/2015
For the third time, this has been a pleasure to read. Admittedly I sobbed more than I did the last two times put together. Particularly chapters 13 and 14.
I love your Sev, who hid his love for Lily so well, yet sacrificed so much for her. He definitely deserved his happy ending. You portrayed him perfectly. And your Lily is so much more real because you've extended her beyond everything Harry was told about her. And it was nice to come across a story that weaved in Dark magic, and also showed the limitations of Dark magic.

Anyway, thank you.

This really needs more reviews. Thousands more. If I ever feel the urge to cry again I'll come and find this. But they'll be happy tears despite the angst.
Stephair chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I agree with several of the other reviewers that given the quality of your writing, that should be a lot more reviews. You might consider changing it to a T rating and a lot more people would find it. So good!
Stephair chapter 56 . 9/12/2015
Loved your story and your characterization of Lily. Snape, and their relationship. Such a pleasure to read.
x123 chapter 56 . 9/6/2015
I absolutely loved this. Thank you for writing this great story!
Karinta chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Great job so far. I'll read the rest of this soon.