Reviews for A Dream Carved in Stone
SL chapter 56 . 5/11
Interesting story! I like how Severus and Lily (and to some extent, Dumbledore) are portrayed in shades of gray. I'd love to see a sequel(or more extensive epilogue) on how they adapt to post Voldemort world, how they deal with other people about their relationship, etc.
Srednasnhoj chapter 56 . 5/7
I love how this story ends. They are so cute together.
Best fanfiction ever!
So good!
I love this story!
lilyhime chapter 56 . 4/10
Great story! I enjoyed the changed storyline very much. You have a gift for writing creative stories and still making the characters not too OOC. Thank you for sharing this with us.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/9
Of course another Gryffindor has joined the Order of the Phoenix-surprised that Joanie's allowed in, since she's only a Hufflepuff. I suppose she's a Gryffindor by marriage.

Surprised that Lily held out so long, myself; and that Severus became a DE if she didn't dump him.

Interesting start.
Bastet Goddess chapter 56 . 1/11
This was a really good read! I really enjoyed it!
Blue Blossoms chapter 56 . 1/10
Really well written and great plot line. Loved how u portrait Snape, the way he should be!
Assasin Nero chapter 55 . 12/4/2014
and he would burn the world for her too.
Assasin Nero chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
the way you weaved the situations .. fantastic
Assasin Nero chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
the most funny thing is, he DID curse her xD
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 56 . 11/1/2014
So awesome! !
S Rox chapter 56 . 10/16/2014
The ending gave me chills! I love fanfiction like this, where the canon is turn on its head but the plot is similar enough. I also love how Lilly and Snape were portrayed in this and it seems realistic enough. Not enough reviews for the quality of storytelling but I love coming across "hidden gems" like these.
BlueWater5 chapter 56 . 10/5/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 56 . 10/1/2014
ohhh
it's beautiful! Thanks for sharing, it touched my heart and made me smile :)