Reviews for A Dream Carved in Stone
Best fanfiction ever!
So good!
I love this story!
lilyhime chapter 56 . 4/10
Great story! I enjoyed the changed storyline very much. You have a gift for writing creative stories and still making the characters not too OOC. Thank you for sharing this with us.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/9
Of course another Gryffindor has joined the Order of the Phoenix-surprised that Joanie's allowed in, since she's only a Hufflepuff. I suppose she's a Gryffindor by marriage.

Surprised that Lily held out so long, myself; and that Severus became a DE if she didn't dump him.

Interesting start.
Bastet Goddess chapter 56 . 1/11
This was a really good read! I really enjoyed it!
Blue Blossoms chapter 56 . 1/10
Really well written and great plot line. Loved how u portrait Snape, the way he should be!
Assasin Nero chapter 55 . 12/4/2014
and he would burn the world for her too.
Assasin Nero chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
the way you weaved the situations .. fantastic
Assasin Nero chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
the most funny thing is, he DID curse her xD
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 56 . 11/1/2014
So awesome! !
S Rox chapter 56 . 10/16/2014
The ending gave me chills! I love fanfiction like this, where the canon is turn on its head but the plot is similar enough. I also love how Lilly and Snape were portrayed in this and it seems realistic enough. Not enough reviews for the quality of storytelling but I love coming across "hidden gems" like these.
BlueWater5 chapter 56 . 10/5/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 56 . 10/1/2014
ohhh
it's beautiful! Thanks for sharing, it touched my heart and made me smile :)
Kitedtk chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
While I love this fic and it writes the characters amazingly well, and this is probably my fourth of fifth time reading it. I always hope someone just punched dumbledore in the ace until his nose was a flat plane. I can't stand his superiority and buggery grandfatherly I'm so kind and loving and all people have good crap. He's he reason Voldie even got away in the first place and into power. If dumbledore had just had the balls to nip it in the bud hundreds of lives would have been saved.
Emma chapter 56 . 5/26/2014
Well thank Gandhi I found this again! This has been an excellent read and you write so well :)