Reviews for A Dream Carved in Stone
Dielucio chapter 56 . 6/26
just one word amazing
mmaallek chapter 56 . 1/30
Nice. It should be higher in the rating department considering some of the Fics that are rated higher don't compare to this in the slightest. I like the way you write your own events instead of revolving it around school rivalries and such and the main cast is limited to Severus, Lily, Dumbledore and Voldemort. The fic itself is tame and all round good read, nothing crazy or exciting simply the story of how in this universe Severus betrays his master.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
P
NessL chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Very nice story. It definitively deserve to be more read and reviewed.
I enjoyed it a lot, particularly the chapter when Snape protect Lily from the Deat Eaters. And Dumbledore might have been a little bit too uncaring at the begining but was close to the books afterward, so I would not say he was OOC and neither was Lily.
NessL
sweetiehoney19 chapter 56 . 11/23/2016
Fantastic. Such talent, thank you for sharing this story.
Missyick chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
this story is wonderful! I read this for the second time! … there is any hope to have a second part? … I really want to read the 'sequel'…. !
BlueWater5 chapter 42 . 9/17/2016
I like the abilities of the patronus, and the little touches of Dumbledore havin Snape's favorite biscuit.
BlueWater5 chapter 36 . 9/16/2016
I like your portrayal of Dumbledore. He's focused on the mission but cares about his people.
BlueWater5 chapter 31 . 9/16/2016
Great final scene.
BlueWater5 chapter 25 . 9/15/2016
I like the sacrifice of a memory.
BlueWater5 chapter 20 . 9/15/2016
I like how the Death Eater was a Gryffindor rather than a Slytherin.
Guest chapter 56 . 8/26/2016
Normally I really dislike things where Lily and Sev are more than friends, especially when there's a kid involved. However, this was just stunning! I was really sold on it. I hope you write things with your own characters, I would definitely read your novel.
Gast chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
this is one of the most beautiful works I have ever read
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Not big on smoking, myself. Think it's gross. Hm. Perhaps she'll stop. Not like it's a big deal in the story, anyway.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 49 . 5/26/2016