Reviews for Visiting Hours
AlyssOfTheIsle chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Whoa, plot twist! I was so convinced it was about one of the Team in prison! Nice job!
redbobcat99 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oh Arty! She totally got Dick. XD
shadowneko003 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh Arty! She totally got Dick. XD
vampireempire chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
lol. is the dog seriously named apollo?so funny. i absolutely love wally and artemis. to be frank,wally and robin were the main reason i stuck with the show. i had to see my pals again. i just hope arty knows how lucky she is. i wish i had a guy like wally to hold...
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is so cute. At this point, the three of them really would be really close, wouldn't they? :) Awesome job as always.
Arrowhead chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Please make a sequel
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
They're probably the only heroes that are truly happy. Good for them.

Awesome one-shot.

Ani
LavenderClouds chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Awwwwww. So much cuteness, I can't handle it lol. Loved it :-)
Ninja girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
awwww cutest story ever!you should wright more like how the rest of the former team reacts to the being soo in love with esch other or work toguether in missions and stuff...again great story!
Inkblood chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
!

Thanks; once again i want to run at Nightwing screaming JUST LET ME LOVE YOU!
Taren Hawk chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh, I do wish that something like this would really happen. I love those two way too much for them to be side characters. Great job, as always.

Taren
Opaul chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Dick ships spitfire, I always knew it. It's plain to see. At the onslaught of the title I was originally thinking something having to do with hospitals, but this is far superior. It seems the fandom has been in a Spitfire fluff rut and I am loving it after all the angst I've been through (though come on we all love the angst).

Nightwing just waltzing on in like he owns the place XD how wonderful.