Reviews for Altered Horizons
guest chapter 7 . 1/9
update
Spaz411 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
oh this is such a great story! please keep updating! when i started reading i just couldnt stop! the concept is really good and my favorite character ( besides Tails 3 ) is Cyrus! hes mysterious but seems to have a good heart. please keep writing!
Tails the Fox chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Dear Tad,

I mest say,your grammer is fictions I read have so many grammatical errors,I just can't read them!You,Lil'Knuckles,and Charmy-Bee all have the best continue;your story is AMAZING!Its like Harry Potter met Tails the Fox!

A great fan,

Tails The Fox
FeathersofMemory chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I can see Cyrus's point and I loved how you developed his I wonder if he was actually influenced by someone or not? like someone into necromancy before him or someone who 's already dead and is using him and it seems to me something tragic has happened in his life to make him so determined to do this.

Something is screaming to me that though Tails agreed to only the basics of necromancy,he might fall into the trap of ... becoming addicted and wanting to learn more.

I can somehow see the dangers and wrongness of raising the dead in that some or a lot could turn against them and everyone like Alysia mentioned either if they have evil souls or feel their being manipulated.A very dangerous magic indeed. Riff sounds very interesting a previous librarian hmmmmmmmmm... and I wonder how you'll develop him.

Anyhoo a very interesting,very descriptive chapter,loved the character development of Cyrus and his motives, and how yet again you handled Tails and Alysia in this beginning of Alysia seeing him as a little brother is just awwwwwwwww.

Well done an brilliant and excellent chapter!
TammyHybrid21 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
I still get the instinct that something bad/irreversable is going to happen and that Tails should turn back before that soething happens.

I like the way you're building up the characters and their personalities.

I've heard of necromancy that is a very bad type of magic I hope that Tails and Alysia don't fall into some kind of chat set up by Cyrus.

This Riff character seems interesting. I hope that they don't miss their classes.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
oh wow nice chapter poor tails getting bit by that crab yeah raw power versus finesse if that was the case and i was the one trying out the illusion it probably would have turned into a snake first attempt (mainly because i'm so deathly terrified of them so whenever i worry about one showing up they pop up out of nowhere just to freak me out) i have a feeling fenrir might end up actually being tails favorite teacher... or mine at least for some reason i have a feeling that him and cyrus aren't going to get along very soon and that there will be a very troublesome rivalry between the 2 very soon hm i just had an intriguing idea for an idea for an exercise in fenrir's class where they all have to team up against their teacher in some sort of battle simulation and they have a time limit where they have to try and take hime out by or they have to take a punishment of his choice (a.k.a. some sort of after class extra exercises)
56th Reg. Sergeant Epps Hande chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I have a bad feeling about this. Btw, LOL on Fenrir's class.
FeathersofMemory chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
That was a very funny chapter haha with Alysia watching Tails sleep and the whole fireball throwing and the teacher saying DODGE! clearly made me imagine how Piccolo says it in DBZ that Teacher is he into Taxidermy too I wonder?

This chapter was was really creative and loved the classes and the descriptions of what the student reactions were to Tails(and Tails reactions to the classes).

The guy at the end seems suspicious for some reason your description of him sounds like he's undead(or is into the dead) or something ..Anyhoo wonder what his motives are with Tails... very interesting and yet suspicious...

Really looking forward to your next chapter! Well done excellent!
TammyHybrid21 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Don't do it Tails! DON'T DO IT! IT'S BAD STOP TAILS STOP BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING TERRIBLE!

Well I mean neat chapter. Hehehe
Mr Halfwright chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
good chapter, though I do wonder what happened to the other person Alysia was talking to.
canikostar99 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
wow ok scratch evil plot off the list looks like it's a tails save the world kind of story hopefully sonic gets to help (probably not magic wise unless it's time stones or just using a magic device already provided for him i don't think he has the patience needed to even start learning magic but he does have his hero thing and his speed so yes he can help) chili dogs: new best way to stop an awkward moment from arising in meeting a new room mate at least it looks like they'll get along even if there is some overly major age difference hopefully that doesn't stir jealousy amongst some of his classmates
FeathersofMemory chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
That was a very interesting chapter and I love the explanations again for everything especially for referencing the Time Stones very nice. Loved the letter written by Sonic to Tails very Sonic like indeed.

Also love how the characters come from different dimensions and love to see the interactions between Tails and his new roommate as she seems very interesting.

Though it is unusual to be a roommate of someone of the opposite gender,maybe it was a good idea,as it is often found/depicted that a man's pride tend to get more easily hurt(no offense) and an older male roommate may feel they have been outdone by an nine year old(that is if he is the only young one there that is).

Thank you also I have learned a new word today in where ever Alysia comes from foxes are the same as Earth foxes?...*cringes* wonder what Tails reaction will be if he finds that out.

Finally I wonder what it is they need saving from?Very a very detailed,very well written chapter and excellent as always!Well done!
jakeroo123 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
... And who would give someone a roommate of the opposite gender? It's generally considered to be a bad idea...
TammyHybrid21 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Now I'm curious very curious what was it they done?

Tails and that other character seem to be getting along very well. Sonic's letter was nice and IC I wonder what'll happen next for our foxy friend.

I'll be on the lookout for the next chapter.
FeathersofMemory chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Your story writing continues to amaze me it's just wonderful.

Lovely chapter full of emotion and the description of the use of magic was a neat idea.

Now five years of seperation(Wonders how they'll get on.)

I wonder if anyone will get in the way of Tails writing letters?I can't imagine everyone at the college being oh so innocent,friendly kind etc. I wonder what's gonna be the forces he has to deal with?

Anyhoo certainly a very inventive start really looking forward to the rest of your story it definitely has potential!